Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 15

“All The Love was Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 15”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was sitting in room laying on the couch when Ric came into the room.”Daddy Ric “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose,How are you doing “Ric ask “I’m doing good,Mother and Daddy aren’t here “Sierra Rose said “Why don’t we have some tea,Just us”Ric ask “Sure “Sierra Rose said “I’ll go tell the maids”Ric said he left and sneak into Lorenzo office.

At A Bar-Lorenzo came into the bar he was upset and hurt by Skye a woman he thought he could always trust. Lorenzo went by the bar and ordered a drink as a woman came by. “I would like a drink of wine “She said Lorenzo look at her and she smile at Lorenzo. “Are you new in town”Lorenzo ask “Yes,I’m Kim Bell “She said “Lorenzo Alcazar “He said “Nice to meet you”Kim said “You too,Can I buy you a drink “Lorenzo ask Kim look at his wedding ring,, “You’re married “Kim said “Kind Of”Lorenzo said he slip of his drink. “Kind Of”Kim ask “My wife been cheating on me”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry “Kim said as Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo,What! I will be right their “Lorenzo said He hang up the phone. “We will have to take a rain check “Lorenzo said “Sounds good “Kim said and left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re in the den when Skye came into the room.  “Daddy “Skye said as she cried, “Lorenzo found out,Didn’t he”Alan ask “Yes his so angry ,I’m scared “Skye said “What is going on”Monica ask “I have been having an affair with Jax “Skye said “Oh Skye,Why”Monica ask “I was lonely and Jax was there for me”Skye said “Do you want him”Monica ask “I don’t know,I’m still a little hurt from the way Jax treated me,Lorenzo never loved another woman in our marriage “Skye said “No,Do you want to stay here “Alan ask “No it’s okay,I got a room at the hotel “Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo men were holding Ric who they caught trying to get into Lorenzo office as Lorenzo came into the room. “Why are you here! Lorenzo yelled “I came to see Sierra Rose “Ric said “Boss we found him in you're office “He said “Walk him out! Don’t come back ! I’m not in a good mood today ! You will never see my daughter! Sierra Rose isn’t you're daughter she mine! Lorenzo yelled “No She Luis “Ric said as Sierra Rose push herself into the room. “Who’s Luis “Sierra Rose ask “Nobody Sweetheart,Ric was just leaving “Lorenzo said the one good think about Sierra Rose accident is that she forgot what happened on the island with Luis..”Let’s go have some tea “Lorenzo said as Ric left.

No comments:

Post a Comment