Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 14

“All The Love We Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 14”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting at his desk working when Skye came into the room carrying a tray.”I have some breakfast for you,I thought we could have breakfast just us and take a break and we could talk “Skye said “No Thanks Skye “Lorenzo said Skye put the tray on the table and walked by Lorenzo and knees towards him.”Lorenzo,I’m sorry about this ,I’m in it for the long haul this is just something we have to deal with and our love will get us through it we been through a lot in our relationship,My raped you adopted Sierra Rose as you're own,You forgive me for helping Ric putting you in jail,We can get through this “Skye said “You keep betrayed me!! You know how loyal and trust is important to me! Now go fine a room to stay ! You can take Stuart with you but the another children stay! Lorenzo yelled Skye got up and picked up her purse and left..The maid came into the room. “I have to take care of business,Make sure the nurse take care of my daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes sir “The maid said Lorenzo left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Jax was in a room he had decided to move out of the lake house when Lorenzo came into the room. “Lorenzo! You didn’t even knock! Jax yelled “You're slept with my wife,I can do whatever I want! Did you really think you could get away with this ! Lorenzo yelled his men tie up Jax.”My father was in the same business as I’m! He used to cut his enemies one by one starting with the head! Lorenzo yelled he pulled out a knife as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo! Don’t!! Skye yelled “I sure of know you would be here! Are you here to slept with Jax or are you here to warn him about me! Lorenzo yelled he pointed his knife at Skye. “Lorenzo,I know you’re angry and you have a right to but I know you will not kill me! I’m the mother of you're children,You maybe angry with me but you love me “Skye said “I could get away with killing you both”Lorenzo said he pointed the knife close to Skye neck.. “Lorenzo “Skye said she look into Lorenzo eyes..”Lorenzo! Leave Skye alone! Jax yelled Lorenzo put the knife away. “His just use you Skye! This is all about payback! Lorenzo yelled “I’m angry with you for taking me from my daughter! You and Carly had to take me from Josslyn! Jax yelled “Be careful! You never know when I will be around! She you're! Lorenzo yelled and left..

“Skye “Jax ask Skye untied Jax and he got up.”Skye ,I’m not use you,I love you”Jax said “Jax”Skye said “I understand you have a lot to think about but we could be happy together “Jax said “Oh Jax “Skye said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment