Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 11 “Alcazar Family”



At Genevieve/Alexander~Alexander and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch talking. “Lorenzo.. I know you're worry about Genevieve. You come right here after being away it’s time to let me take care of Genevieve I love her and I know how to handle when Genevieve lash out”Alexander said “Yes you do.. I guess it’s time for me to let my little girl go but when I saw Genevieve in that coma the first time I blame myself for it.. Julian was my enemy too not just Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Genevieve doesn’t blame you”Alexander said “Working at General Hospital was hard for her wasn’t it”Lorenzo ask “She never work when back after our son was better”Alexander said “Yeah. I will back off and let you take care of Genevieve. Beside I have a wife who needs me and a daughter to get to know and I need to help Luis”Lorenzo said “Yes you do”Alexander said “I’m going to say goodbye to Genevieve”Lorenzo said

Genevieve/Alexander bedroom~Genevieve was in her wedding dress and show it off to Skye. “So mother what do you think”Genevieve ask “I think you look beautiful “Skye said “Art. You did a great job.. He made Skylar and Sunday Rose bridesmaid dress too”Genevieve said “What about Anastasia”Skye ask “Oh Mother.. I don’t know.Anyway try on you're dress”Genevieve ask Art handle Skye the dress. “I will try it on at home and let you know”Skye said “Thanks”Genevieve said Lorenzo came in. “Daddy. What do you think”Genevieve ask “Princess you look beautiful”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I love the veil on it.. Daddy I want you to walk me down”Genevieve said “I would love too... I talk to Alexander and I know he will take care of you.He love you”Lorenzo said “I love him too”Genevieve said “Good. We want you happy”Skye said she wasn’t feeling well. “Mother. Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Just tired with the time zone”Skye said “Yes me too.We sure go”Lorenzo said “So Anastasia is staying at you're house”Genevieve ask “Yes.. We found out that the woman who raised me also raised Anastasia she had the same childhood as I did”Skye said “I’m sorry about that. I will try.. Do you know that when I took Sunday Rose to get the dog. I told her about that day we got our dog. Remember Daddy.. We were all get along and we were happy”Genevieve ask “Yes we were it was a good day”Lorenzo said “I did love that dog how it help all of you get along and you love him”Skye said “Yes I did”Genevieve said “Yes.. I’m glad that you remember that day and it meant a lot to you”Lorenzo said “Me too..We did have good times too”Genevieve said “Yes we did”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek. “We sure go”Skye said “Mother.. I would like you're help with the wedding”Genevieve said “Sure.. I will call you”Skye said and left with Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment