Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 52 (Skyelo)




At The Quartermaine Mansion~The next day~Skye and Alan and Monica and AJ and Tracy were having breakfast when Ric came in. “Ric..what can we do for you”Alan ask “Luis Alcazar was murder last night.. I need to know where you all where”Ric said “I was here with Monica and Alan and my children”Skye said “Yes..Skye was”Alan said “What about you AJ”Ric ask “I was at the restaurant you can ask my employers”AJ said “Tracy”Ric ask “I had no reason to shot Luis”Tracy said “So Luis is gone”Skye ask “Yes”Ric said “Are you done”Alan ask “Yes for now”Ric said and left. Alan close the door. “Skye.. Did you shot Luis”Alan ask “Can we not do this right now”Skye said “If you're worry about me, You have my back on this”Tracy said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Tracy said “It wasn’t me who shot Luis but I will not cry one tear for that bastard”Skye said “Then who was it”Monica said “I don’t know .. I can’t believe you all think that”Skye said “Skye..We just want to ported you”Alan said “Thank you but it wasn’t me”Skye said and left. “AJ.Do you know anything”Alan ask “No”AJ said “We all have to united as a family”Alan said “Yes and we will ported Skye if it was her”Monica said “Yes..I sure go”AJ said and left.

Skye was about to leave when AJ stop her. “Skye.. It’s me. You can trust me”AJ said “I know I can”Skye said “So did you do it”AJ ask

At the Police station~Alexis was working when Tea came in.. “Are you looking for my brother killer”Tea ask “Yes we our”Alexis said “Can you really work on the case even though you hate him”Tea ask “I do hate Luis with good reason but I can do my job”Alexis said “You better arrest someone soon”Tea said and left as Ric came in. “Ric. Did you question the Quartermaine”Alexis ask “Yes. We both know who did it”Ric said “We don’t know if it was Skye”Alexis said “Come on. Skye was upset that Luis shot Lorenzo who is in a coma and get out of jail”Ric said “Let me handle this”Alexis said “I don’t think you can”Ric said and left as Alan came in. “Alexis.. Can we talk alone in you're office”Alan ask “Sure”Alexis said they left.

At Alexis office~Alexis and Alan went to talk and Alexis close the door. “Alexis. Do you really care who killed Luis”Alan ask “No but it’s part of my job”Alexis said “Are you sure you can’t close the case”Alan ask “You think it’s Skye too”Alexis said “Yes I do.. But we can’t let Skye go to jail and with you're job and my power we can closed the case on it”Alan said “Yes we can and we will it’s time to end Luis Alcazar”Alexis said “Thank you”Alan said “We both do love Skye.. I know you love her as you're daughter”Alexis said “Yes I do.. Skye will always be like a daughter to me”Alan said “That’s good.. What about Ric. He know it was Skye”Alexis said “I will take care of that..Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment