Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 9




At Port Charles~General Hospital~Monica and Alan were working. “Alan.. I been thinking we sure just take a vacation and travel ..It’s time for us to put us first”Monica said “Maybe you're right but I can’t retire yet”Alan said “Me either.We would be bored”Monica said as Emily came by. “What is going on”Emily ask “We our just talking about take a vacation”Monica said “I think that’s a good idea”Emily said “We our so glad that you're back as a doctor”Alan said “Yes we our”Monica said as Tracy came by.
“Good.. You're here did you hear what you're son in law did”Tracy ask “No”Alan said “Oh Emily didn’t tell you.. Her husband just stole ELQ”Tracy said “Tracy. I don’t know my husband business”Emily said “Tracy. There's more important things then ELQ”Alan said “This is our father legacy and I will not let anyone take it”Tracy said and left. “I didn’t know that Nikolas was doing this”Emily said “We know”Alan said “Thanks”Emily said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was having some tea when Alexander came in. “Genevieve. Are you mad at me”Alexander ask “No.. I get it was just business”Genevieve said “Yes. This is what it was beside you know that I was going to do it”Alexander said “Yes that’s why I can’t work for you”Genevieve said “Then what are you going to do”Alexander ask “I been thinking about that.. Alexander let’s have another baby”Genevieve said “What about you're health and the pills”Alexander ask “I talk to Dr Kelly she can lower my dose of pills. I want another baby”Genevieve said “Can you be happy being a housewife and mother”Alexander ask “Yes.. I know deep down I can’t hold a job.. That’s another thing the coma took from me thanks to Julian Jerome”Genevieve said Alexander touch her hair. “I’m so glad that you're father killed him”Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said “Alright..We can have another baby”Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said they share another kiss.

On the jet~Lorenzo and Skye and Anastasia were on it.. “When we get home I want to check on Genevieve .. Skye I know you think I’m overreacting but I’m worry about Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Find .. We can check on her but you need to let Alexander take care of her now they will be marry soon”Skye said “I know. I’m start to trust him with Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said she still didn’t feel well.

Copyright by Skye’’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment