Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 48~ “A Cassadine/Alcazar wedding”



AT the City~The Church~ Tea and AJ and Lydia and Rae and Blair and Dani came in. “Blair.. Dani ... Why are you here”Tea ask “Skye ask me to come”Blair said “Really”Tea ask “Yes it’s all good”Blair said as Monica came in. “Monica is Genevieve ready”Rae ask “Yes she is..Rae how are you”Monica ask “Alright now that my daughter is”Rae said “I know”Monica said as Alexis and Tracy and Ned came in. “Another Wedding hopefully this time Genevieve marry the right twin”Tracy said as Anastasia overheard and was confess by it.. “Mother just sit and smile”Ned said

At Genevieve room~Skye and Skylar and Constanza and Sunday Rose were all dress when Anastasia came back in.”The guest is here”Anastasia said “Thank you”Skye said she was fixing the twins stroller which had flowers on it. “So who is pushing little Skye”Skylar ask “I’m”Anastasia said “Oh”Skylar said as Genevieve came out wearing her wedding dress the dress has rhinestones all over it and a long veil. “Oh Genevieve you look great”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in and look at Genevieve. “Oh Princess you look beautiful .. I finally get to walk you down”Lorenzo said “Yes you do.. I finally have the wedding I wanted”Genevieve said “Good.. We sure start”Skye said “Anastasia and the twins go first..”Genevieve said

Inside the guest was sitting down and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander and Nikolas were waiting for Genevieve as Anastasia walk down push the stroller that had the twins in it and then Sunday Rose walk down and then Constanza and Skylar and Raelyn and then Genevieve walk down with Lorenzo and Skye giving her away as Blair sang the song “From this moment on”. “Who give this woman away”The father ask “Her mother and I do”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and took Skye hand and they sit down. “Genevieve and Alexander have wrote their own vows”The father said “Alexander we have been thought a lot hell and back and we have made it and there's nothing we can’t handle I love you ..We have been in love since we were little kids.. I have a great wedding gift for you..We our going to have another baby”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve I love you so much and you're right we have been in love since we were little kids and I’m so happy that we our going to have another baby.. My love”Alexander said “Sunday Rose would like to say something”The father said “I’m so happy that you're both back together and we our a family.. I love you both so much’ Sunday Rose said “I’m glad you're back Father.. I love you both”Nikolas-Alexander said “Genevieve and Alexander would like to light a candle for those who aren’t here anymore.. Genevieve sister Lila Rae and Alexander and Genevieve daughter Bianca”The father said as Genevieve and Alexander light a candle. “Genevieve and Alexander I know you both love each other I can see it in you're eyes and I wish you nothing but the best as you enter this life together.. Now does anyone object”The father ask “No one say anything.. “”I pronounce you husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride”The father said As a man came in with his suit all dirty. “I’m late”The man ask everyone turn around. “No it can’t be”Genevieve said “Victor”Emily ask “Yes Mother I’m back”Victor said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment