Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 34


At Luis diner opening~ Michael and AJ and Alan and Ned and Monica and Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia and Alexander and Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and Raelyn and Skylar and Luis and Rae were there for the opening. The place was a fifty diner look. “I want to say thank you for coming and for my family for support me on my dream of stare over I love you all and I hope you like this place”Luis said everyone clap. “Luis.. This is a great place”Genevieve said “Thanks.. I own it to you sis for helping me come home”Luis said “Anytime.. You will get you're second chance”Genevieve said “Yes you will”Lorenzo said “Thank you all for still being my family”Luis said “Always”Skylar said “Yes you're my brother always”Genevieve said “You're diner is going to be a hit son”Skye said “I’m glad you're here mother and that you're okay”Luis said they share a hug..

AJ and Anastasia were talking. “Why are you even here”AJ ask as Skye came by. “AJ.. We our going to give Anastasia another chance. We have both made mistake”Skye said AJ look at Skye and know she was up to something. “Alright.. I will forgive for Skye.. I will do anything for my sister”AJ said “You're lucky to have a support family”Anastasia said “You have that too”Skye said Anastasia left. “Skye. Are you really going to forgive her”AJ ask “AJ.. I’m .. I have done things in my past and she my daughter who was raised by the same woman I was”Skye said “You never went that far”AJ said “Ask Emily.. That I hurt her when I first came to town”Skye said as Emily came by. “Skye Are you talking about when I ran away with Zander”Emily ask “Yes and I help you and you end up in a wheelchair you were almost paralyzed because of me”Skye said “Skye you didn’t know that I would be in a train crash you didn’t plan that”Emily said “True. But I never did forgive myself that’s why I want to give Anastasia a chance.. She my daughter”Skye said “If you want that we will support you”Emily said “Yes we will.. I was just scare and that I could not save you”AJ said “I know..Thank you both”Skye said and left. “I still don’t like this”AJ said “Me either but we have to support Skye”Emily said “Yes”AJ said

Alan and Rae were talking to Luis.. “Luis..This is a great place and we our happy for you”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather”Luis said “You will always be our grandson”Alan said “Yes you will be”Rae said Lorenzo went in front of the crown .. “I just want to say that this is going to be a hit for my son and his mother and I our happy for him”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father”Luis said they share a hug.

Felicia came in and look at Genevieve who follow her outside and Lorenzo saw it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment