Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 39



At ELQ~Michael and AJ and Tracy and Alan and Monica and Ned were having a meeting. “Is Skye coming”Tracy ask “No I will be vote for Skye too”AJ said “Great.. Anyway that’s good that Skye not here I want to go after the pier”Tracy said “No.. Leave it alone that’s Lorenzo”Alan said ‘You want us to back away and let a mob boss get what he wants ’Tracy said “Yes he saved my daughter. Leave it alone Tracy you our playing with fire”Alan said “I agree”AJ said “Of cause you do”Tracy said “Let’s just vote on it”Michael said Everyone vote against Tracy. “So you all want to just give up and let him win”Tracy said “Yes just for now.. Let’s just be happy that we have ELQ back”Alan said “Fine for now”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said “Don’t”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was having some tea and Lorenzo was in the room when his phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar.. What..Thank you”Lorenzo said he hang up. “What is it”Skye ask “That was the bank..Genevieve is spending a lot of money on this wedding..”Lorenzo said “She happy let her”Skye said Skye got up. “You're right.. Tell Genevieve to sent us the bill on her dress”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said “Are you okay to go to Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I’m fine and then we have that surprise for Genevieve”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Anastasia came in. “Are you ready to go”Skye ask “Yes.. Thank you both it help talking about it”Anastasia said “Good.. We both are here for you and not to judge you”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said Skye and Anastasia left.

At General Hospital~Rae was in her office and doing some paperwork when she look at the picture of her and Skye and start to cry as Kevin came in. “Sorry”Kevin said “No it’s okay.. I’m glad you're here”Rae said “I just want to see you.. I heard about Skye”Kevin said Kevin sit down. “Oh Kevin it’s so hard not to be mad at Anastasia for doing this and I keep thinking what would've happened”Rae said “You can’t go there”Kevin said “I know.. I also know that Anastasia had to have some issues to do this to Skye.. She was taken from Skye.. Just like Skye was taken from me”Rae said “Yes.. Was Skye anger when she found out about being take from you”Kevin ask “Oh Yes..Skye was so mad at I was her mother.. We had some issue before we found out that we were mother and daughter”Rae said “Hopefully the worst is over”Kevin said “Yes but we don’t know the side effects”Rae said “Hopefully their will not be”Kevin said “Yes.. Thank for listing”Rae said “Anytime”Kevin said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment