Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 39 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Skye came into fine Lorenzo waiting for her, “Lorenzo, Why did you want me to meet you here”Skye ask “It’s good news Skye”Lorenzo said as Liz came in carrying Alana. “Alana, Can go home now”Liz said “Oh Thank you”Skye said she took Alana into her arms.”This is great news , Both our daughters can be at our wedding”Skye said “Yes it is, Let’s go”Lorenzo said “Hailee and Colby and Brook are wait for us back at home, I told them they could stay with us”Skye said “Of cause”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left with Alana.

At Dr Drake's office~Tracy and Alan and Monica were their. “So how is the cancer, How long do I have”Tracy ask “You are beat this , The chemotherapy is kicking it”Dr Drake said “No my sister is”Alan said “Thank you, Dr Drake”Tracy said “You're welcome”Dr Drake said “Do I still need chemotherapy”Tracy ask “Yes, You do, Just a few more”Dr Drake said Dr Drake left the office. “Tracy”Alan said “I just need a min”Tracy said “Alright”Monica said Alan and Monica left. Tracy pull out a mirror and look at herself. “You can do this, You're Tracy Quartermaine after all”Tracy said to herself and then left.

At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo came in with Alana, Brook and Hailee and Colby were in the room. “Come meet Lila Rae twin Sister Alana Edward, She finally got the okay to come home”Skye said “Oh she cute, Skye”Hailee said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, I beat Alana and Lila will be just like you”Hailee said “I hope they grow up to be better then me”Skye said “We sure put Alana down”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they went upstairs and put Alana in bed by Lila Rae, “You both have a special bond”Lorenzo said “Yes they do”Skye said “They both will have a better childhood then we did”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment