Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 7~ “Dealing with the past”


At London~ Lorenzo and Skye and Anastasia were about to walk into Anastasia childhood house. “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Anastasia said “You're not alone”Skye said she took Anastasia hand and they walk in. “Mother”Anastasia said as Skye and Lorenzo walk into the room and behind her. “Mother..It’s me Anastasia”Anastasia said Skye wasn’t feeling well and was stress about this when a woman came into the room. “No it can’t be”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said “This is my mother who raised me.. This is Skye and Lorenzo it’s a long story but they are my parents.. I want to know why you took me! Anastasia said “I know why! Anastasia I Know who this is! This isn’t Brenda sister Julia this is the woman who raised me! This is Althea“Skye yelled “Antoinette”Althea said “It’s makes sense that you're name is Anastasia.. Althea had a daughter name that who she killed! Skye yelled “It was a car accident”Althea said “How did you get our daughter! You better start talking! Lorenzo yelled “Oh Antoinette I’m so happy for you that you have a man who love you .. Finally I never loved you and never will”Althea said “Just start talking or I will handle you”Lorenzo yelled “Fine..All this time when you thought I was dead I been watching you Antoinette and when I found out you were pregnant I follow you to Mexico and I disguise myself as Brenda Barrett and I saw you all and holding a baby and I took the baby and then you pass out which work great for me and then I left and raise the baby as my own” Althea said “How did we end up with Luis”Skye ask “That I don’t know”Althea said “Did you hurt her”Skye ask “Yes..She did”Anastasia said “You bitch! I thought I shot you! Skye yelled “Yes.. You did but you didn’t kill me”Althea said “I will make sure it’s done this time”Lorenzo said Skye wasn’t feeling well. “Antoinette are you okay..Would you like a drink”Althea ask Skye went by her and slap her. “Lorenzo..Take care of her”Skye said “I would love too”Lorenzo said “Wait.. Did you love me at all or was this just payback”Anastasia ask “Payback”Althea yelled “Daddy do what you have to do”Anastasia said “I will.. No one hurts my family”Lorenzo said he left with Althea.

Skye went by the bar and pour herself some water and drink it. “Mother..Are you okay”Anastasia ask Skye look at her and touch her hair.. “I’m so sorry that I didn’t know about you and that she hurt you”Skye said she brush her hair with her fingers. “It’s not you're fault”Anastasia said “When I found out I was pregnant and I vow to never let my child feel the same pain I did and I didn’t”Skye said “This isn’t you're fault”Anastasia said “I made a lot of mistake as a mother”Skye said Lorenzo came back in. “Is everyone okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Good.We sure go”Lorenzo said “No..Their is one more thing I want to do”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment