Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 40





At Genevieve/Alexander~Skye and Anastasia came in. “Genevieve has a lovely house”Anastasia said “Yes she does”Skye said as the maid came in. “Mrs.Cassadine is upstairs in the sitting room”The maid said “Thank you”Skye said

Upstairs in the sitting room~Skylar and Raelyn and Sunday Rose were in their with Genevieve. “Oh that is so sad”Skylar said “I know I feel something towards Anastasia”Genevieve said “Me too”Skylar said as Skye and Anastasia came in. “I’m glad you're both here.. Now Art sure be here with our dress”Genevieve said “I just want to say that I’m sorry about what I did and I want to be a part of this family”Anastasia said “We want that too”Genevieve said “Yes we do”Skylar said “Thank you girls”Skye said “You're welcome”Skylar said as Art came in with dress. “I have dress and wedding dress ..Genevieve I hope you are happy this time I can’t chance it anymore we our almost out of time”Art said “I know.. I just want this wedding perfect it has to be”Genevieve said “I know”Art said “Skylar and Sunday Rose and Raelyn and Anastasia go try on dress”Genevieve said they left. “Mother. Do you want some tea ’Genevieve ask “No..Do you meant it”Skye ask “Yes Mother I do”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said Skylar came out wearing a pink dress. “Oh Skylar you look great.. That dress is wonderful on you”Genevieve said “Thank you.. I’m so happy for you and Alexander”Skylar said “Thanks”Genevieve said Anastasia and Raelyn came out wearing a yellow dress. “You both look perfect.. Oh this wedding is going to be great”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came out wearing a light blue dress. “Oh Sunday Rose.. You look great my baby girl”Genevieve said she touch Sunday Rose hair as she start to cry. “Mother..Why are you crying”Sunday Rose ask “I’m just so happy”Genevieve said as Skye came in wearing her silver dress.”Oh Mother you look great”Genevieve said “Thank you.. Art you did a great job with all this”Skye said “Thank you.. Now it’s time for the bride to try on hers”Art said he handle it to Genevieve and she left to try it on and Art was nervous about it.. “Is my sister that picking about her dress”Skylar ask “Oh yes.. I had to go back to fix the veil because it’s wasn’t dramatic enough”Art said “That’s my sister”Skylar said as Genevieve came in wearing her wedding dress and the veil was so long. “So what do you think”Art ask “Oh Art.. I love it! Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome because I had to go back and fix a few things it cost a little more”Art said “That’s okay.. Since Daddy wants to pay for the wedding he will pay for this. Mother what do you think of my dress”Genevieve ask “I love it.. You look great we all do”Skye said “Yes we do.. Thank you Art..”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. I’m glad you're finally happy”Art said “Thanks”Genevieve said Art left. “Now why don’t we chance and go to lunch”Skye said “I can’t I have more things to do about the wedding”Genevieve said “You need to eat”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said she handle Sky the bill for her dress Skye look at the bill and was in shock about the dress. “Oh Genevieve. My wedding dress didn’t even cost this much”Skye said “I just want this wedding to be perfect with everything that Alexander and I had to deal with”Genevieve said “It’s not the wedding that matters it’s the marriage but I will give this to you're father”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment