Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 14~ “Saving Skye”


At General Hospital~Lorenzo was waiting on news about Skye with his children and Mother in law. ‘This is a good hospital. The doctors are wonderful here..They help Mother when she had her burns and they help Sunday Rose and my son”Genevieve said “Yes they did and when Skye was shot”Rae said “Yes”Genevieve said “Skye was shot at”Anastasia ask “Yes it was a long time ago and my fault”Lorenzo said “I didn’t meant it”Rae said “I know”Lorenzo said “We all just have to remember that mother is strong and this hospital has the best doctors”Genevieve said “Yes they do”Lorenzo said “How is Lorenzo Jr”Anastasia ask “My son is fine. Thanks to you”Genevieve said “Yes i is.. I want to be a part of this family”Anastasia said “We want that to”Lorenzo said as Alan came by. “Any news”Lorenzo ask “We our still running test on Skye”Alan said “Is Skye awake”Lorenzo ask “No.. Lorenzo I need that tea bag that Skye drink in Mexico”Alan said “Skye did bring it back.. It may be in her purse I left it at home”Lorenzo said “I will go get it”Genevieve said “Thank you it’s on the desk”Lorenzo said “Okay. Do you need anything else”Genevieve ask “No.Just you're mother well”Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

Alan and Rae went to talk. “Alan. What is going on”Rae ask “I don’t know..Patrick and Robin our looking at Skye too..What scare me is she not wake up”Alan said “Can we see her”Rae ask “Not yet”Alan said “You don’t think Skye is going to die”Rae ask as Lorenzo came by. “My wife isn’t going to die! Don’t ever say that! Lorenzo yelled “I’m sorry Lorenzo.. I’m scare too”Rae said “We all are.. But Skye is going to be fine.. I’m not give up on my wife”Lorenzo said “We know you love Skye.. Lorenzo we will do whatever we have to do”Alan said “Yes we both will fight for Skye’ Lorenzo said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve came in and look at a picture of Skye that was on Lorenzo desk. “Oh Mother. I can’t lose you.. You can’t leave me.. Lila Rae please don’t take mother yet”Genevieve said she put the picture down and went by the couch and pick up Skye purse and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment