Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 44



At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in carrying bags when Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were there.”How was you're wedding shower”Alexander ask “You all know about it”Genevieve ask “Yes.. You're mother want it to be a surprise”Alexander said “It was and so nice to see Constanza...Anyway their our more bags in the car”Genevieve said “I will go get them”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Mother. Do you want me to put them in the sitting room”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said Sunday Rose put the bags in the sitting room and Nikolas-Alexander went to the car. “Is you're wedding dress finally done”Alexander ask “Yes it’s perfect everything is set for the wedding”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said they share a kiss. “Alexander.. I really want to get to know Anastasia after what I find out about her childhood.. I get why she want payback but she did it all wrong”Genevieve said “Yes she did.. Are you okay”Alexander ask “Yes.. He can’t hurt me anymore”Genevieve said “No”Alexander said “Did you know that Constanza was coming back”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “I’m just glad that my cousin is back I’m going to work with Tea and Constanza”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander sad they share another kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was downstairs talking to Tea. “Tea.. I need you to do something for me.”.Lorenzo said “What do you need”Tea ask “I need you to draw up a prenup for Alexander and Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said as she came in. “Skye.. I thought you were resting”Lorenzo said “I did..Why are you asking Tea for a prenup for Genevieve”Skye ask “I’m looking out for our daughter.. You know how Genevieve is with money and she forgets things so I’m looking out for her”Lorenzo said “Look Lorenzo I get it and I will take to Genevieve she a smart woman and I’m sure she took care of it”Tea said “Thank you.. Also for hiring Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Genevieve is a great lawyer and will be great at it”Tea said “I hope so”Lorenzo said Tea left. “Lorenzo..I get you want to look out for our daughter but it’s time to let her go”Skye said “I’m just looking out for Genevieve. You know how she is about money she just spend it”Lorenzo said as Monica and Alan came in.. “Daddy.. Monica what are you doing here”Skye ask “We just want to check on you”Alan said “I’m fine. I took a nap even though I didn’t want to”Skye said “Skye.. Are you having any side effects.. Headache or anything”Alan ask “No but I just don’t have a lot of energy as I did before”Skye said “That happends”Monica said “Yeah.. I have a check up tomorrow before we leave for the wedding”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment