Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 37




At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was worry about Lorenzo when he came in. “Lorenzo.. Where did you go”Skye ask she ran up to him and hug him. “Oh Skye I wasn’t at work.. I was with Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Doing what”Skye ask she touch Lorenzo face. “Genevieve is still upset about Anastasia .. She hire Felicia to fine dirty on her”Lorenzo said “Did it work”Skye ask she was upset.. “Is Anastasia here”Lorenzo ask “She upstairs”Skye said “Skye.. You can’t be mad at Genevieve she was just trying to protect you”Lorenzo said “Did she fine any dirty”Skye ask “We did find something but nothing we can use”Lorenzo said “What did you find”Skye ask “I found out that Anastasia was molested by someone and had a breakdown oh Skye I can see why she went after you”Lorenzo said “No my baby .. Not another one”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said he pour a drink of scotts. “So Is Genevieve going to use it”Skye ask “”Of cause not.. Genevieve kind of feels something towards her”Lorenzo said “Good.. I do to”Skye said “We sure go to bed and we will talk more tomorrow.. You haa a long day”Lorenzo said “You're right.. I’m glad Genevieve didn’t find any dirty.. She is chance a little.. She feels bad about all our fights”Skye said “Genevieve was scare of losing you.. We all were”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Oh Lorenzo.. I miss you”Skye said “I miss you too but we can’t make love yet”Lorenzo said “No not yet”Skye said they went upstairs.

At Anastasia room~Anastasia was sitting on her bed and looking at a pad of paper.”Now time for plan 2.. OH I’m going to make you all pay for what you did to me”Anastasia said as she smile.

At Genevieve/Alexander ~Genevieve and Alexander were in there room. “We our finally alone. Alexander make love to me”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Alexander ask “Yes I want a baby.. Come on”Genevieve said “Genevieve . You just told our children about the past”Alexander said “That’s in the past”Genevieve said she kiss Alexander . “Alright.. I love you “Alexander said “I love you to”Genevieve said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment