Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected love ch 57 (Skyelo)




At Tea house~Tea was having some coffee when their was a knock on the door it was Blair. “”Blair..Come in good morning”Tea said “Good Morning. I just want to say I’m sorry about you're brother”Blair said “Thank you. I did love my brother Luis I always hope he would chance but I was a fool to think that”Tea said “We always wish the person we love would chance”Blair said “Yes we do”Tea said “Is Lorenzo okay”Blair ask “Yes. Lorenzo going home today”Tea said “That’s great”Blair said “Yes it is”Tea said “Do you know who killed Luis”Blair ask “No but I will find the person”Tea said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Emily and Monica and Laura were going over the wedding plans. “I want rose around the church and my dress is ready”Emily said “That’s great..This is going to be the best wedding”Laura said “Yes it is”Monica said “Thanks.. I want it to be finally Nikolas and I will get our happy ending”Emily said “Yes you will. Who is in the wedding”Laura ask “Liz and Skye and Lulu and Nikolas wants Lucky and Spencer to be his best man”Emily said “Oh I love that.. You and my son will be so happy”Laura said “Thank you.. I have a secret I haven’t told Nikolas yet.. But I’m pregnant”Emily said “Oh that’s wonderful a grandchild”Monica said she hug Emily. “Yes it is.. When are you going to tell Nikolas”Laura ask “Soon.”Emily said “Good”Laura said as Tracy came in she was wearing a scarf on her head. “Tracy”Laura said “Laura.. I’m just getting my bags and on my way to chemotherapy”Tracy said “Tracy. I heard about the cancer but if anyone can beat it it’s you”Laura said “Thank you”Tracy said “Do you want a ride? We our done here”Monica ask “Yes please”Tracy said “Thanks Mother for everything”Emily said “You're welcome”Monica said and left with Tracy. “Emily are you okay”Laura ask “ I just hope Tracy does make it.. The cancer has chance her a little”Emily said “That’s good and she will”Laura said “Thanks for helping”Emily said “You're welcome”Laura said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in with Lorenzo and help him sit down. “Now I want you to rest”Skye said “Skye.. I”m going to be okay”Lorenzo said “I want you to stay that way”Skye said Lorenzo move close to Skye. “Skye. You're keeping something from me ..What is it”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I’m I was going to tell you.. It was me who killed Luis..So if you want a divorce I don’t blame you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment