Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 56 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was alone when Rae came in. “Alan. You want to talk to me”Rae said “Yes..It’s about Skye”Alan said he close the door. “What is it”Rae ask “Skye was the one who killed Luis”Alan said “No..What are you going to do”Rae ask “Alexis is closing the case”Alan said “Thank you..So Skye will not go to jail”Rae ask “No”Alan said “I’m sorry I lied.. I do wish Skye was ours”Rae said “I do too..But in away she is ours”Alan said “Yes she is..Thank you for telling me”Rae said “I just want you to know”Alan said as Skye came in with the girls. “Why was the door close”Skye ask “We were just talking”Alan said “You told her didn’t you”Skye ask “Yes..Skye it’s going to be okay..”Rae said “Yes it is”Alan said “Thank you both for protected me”Skye said “You're our daughter we love you no matter what the DNA says”Alan said “I love you both too..You're my parents”Skye said “Did you tell Lorenzo”Rae ask “No.. I know I want to.. I don’t want a marriage based on secrets but I don’t want to lose my husband either”Skye said “You will not lose you're husband.. Lorenzo love you Skye.Anyone can tell”Rae said “I do feel he love me more then anyone did”Skye said “He does”Rae said “Thank you both.. Alan thank you for let us stay here but Lorenzo can come home tomorrow so I’m going back home tonight”Skye said “You're welcome here anytime”Alan said they share a hug and Skye left. “I sure go home too..Thank you Alan”Rae said “You're welcome”Alan said as Monica came in. “What is going on”Monica ask “We were just talking that’s all”Alan said “Yes.. I sure go”Rae said and left.

“Really.. You and Rae were just talking”Monica ask “Yes.. About Skye that’s all”Alan said “Skye killed Luis didn’t she”Monica ask “Yes”Alan said “Don’t worry. I will keep Skye secret.. I get why she did it”Monica said “Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome. So you cover it up didn’t you”Monica ask “Yes. I would do anything for my children and that includes Skye”Alan said “Yes it does.. I know you love Skye as yours and I’m okay with it and that you want to cover for Skye”Monica said “Thanks”Alan said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was watching the girls slept in their beds. “Oh my princess. I’m going to keep you both safe.. No one is going to take you from me or you're father.. We will be a happy family”Skye said she left the room and went downstairs and put a picture of her and Lorenzo on their wedding day on the fireplace. “We will have a happy ending”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment