Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 59




At General Hospital~The next day~Genevieve was in her room wake up when Lorenzo came in.. “Daddy...Did Alexander let you help him”Genevieve ask “Yes .. Don’t worry about it now you can’t tell anyone what happened”Lorenzo said “I will not..Where is Alexander”Genevieve ask “I don’t know..I’m sorry about the baby”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Genevieve said Dr Kelly came in. “Dr. Kelly I want to go home ..I need to be with my children”Genevieve said “Alright. You can go home but rest”Dr Kelly said “I will”Genevieve said “I will take you home”Lorenzo said “Thanks.”Genevieve said

Alexander room~Alexander was being look at by Dr Drake. “I need to get out of here”Alexander said “I want to run more test to make sure their no damage from being shot”Dr Drake said “Alright.. Then let me out of here I need to be with my wife”Alexander said “I know”Dr Drake said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily was looking at a picture of Alexander and Victor when Nikolas came in. “Nikolas.. I think something happened in the beach house and I think it was Victor.. Genevieve lose the baby and Alexander was shot at”Emily said “I will not stand by and support Alexander for killing his own brother. He never treat Victor right.. We all didn’t”Nikolas said “I love Victor.. I didn’t want him to go to that board school that was you”Emily said “You're right..But I want to chance it”Nikolas said “You can’t”Emily said “I have a feeling that Lorenzo know what happened to my son”Nikolas said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Lorenzo came in with Genevieve.. “You sure rest”Lorenzo said “I will.Daddy thank you”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve face. “I did it for you too. And the baby”Lorenzo said “I know.. I’m going to be fine”Genevieve said “Alright.. I need to go home and be with you're mother”Lorenzo said “Is Mother okay”Genevieve ask “She tired”Lorenzo said he left. Genevieve went upstairs and into her bedroom.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment