Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected love ch 64 (Skyelo)~ “Nem wedding”




At The church~ Nikolas and Spencer and Lucky were waiting for Emily as Lulu and Skye and Kristina and Molly came down and then Alan and Monica walk Emily down who look at the guest and saw Stefan and was in shock then took Nikolas hand. “It’s okay”Nikolas whisper into her ear. Alan and Monica sit down. “Emily and Nikolas have wrote their vows”The father said “Emily.We have been thought a lot together and I love you and our family our son Spencer and the new baby that’s coming.. I will do anything for our family and our love can get through anything, You're my heart”Nikolas said “This start as just a crush for me as a young teenage and I know you would never look at me that way but then you did and we were together but life happened and then we got back together and I’m glad we did.. I love you and Spencer and this baby.. No one will ever hurt us ..We can get through anything. Cancer ..Family members because we love each other”Emily said “Does anyone object” The father ask No one say anything and Nikolas took of the veil and kiss Emily and everyone stood up and clap as Emily and Nikolas left.

Nikolas and Emily went into the limousine. “So Stefan is alive”Emily ask “Yes. I just found out”Nikolas said “You're happy about it .Aren’t you”Emily ask “”Yes I miss him but he promise to leave us alone”Nikolas said “You're family can’t hurt us anymore”Emily said

At The Skye hotel~Nikolas and Emily wedding reception~ Alexis and Stefan and Kristina and Molly and Skye and Lorenzo and Ned and Dillon and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Laura and Lulu and Lucky and Liz were there waiting for the guest of honor. “Stefan. I have to tell you that girl Kristina was a fake she not our sister”Alexis said “I know that’s why I came back I know who it is”Stefan said “It’s Skye”Alexis said “Yes it is..How are you doing with this”Stefan ask “I was in shock at first. I loved her”Alexis said “I know you did”Stefan said Emily and Nikolas came in and everyone clap. “Thank you all for coming on our special day.. Emily and I our glad you were here for us”Nikolas said “You forget someone”Helena said as she came in.”Helena”Nikolas said “I’m hurt that you didn’t invited me and I curse you and Emily. You both will never be happy and that baby you're carry Emily will not be will. He or she will be sick and died”Helena said “How dare you! Emily yelled “Get out of here”Nikolas said “I will deal with her”Stefan said and took Helena out. “Emily.Don’t let her get to you”Nikolas said “I will not”Emily said Nikolas took Emily's hand and they dance.

“I still can’t believe I’m apart of this crazy family”Skye said ‘I know”Lorenzo said Stefan came back in and by Skye. “Skye.. I know you're my sister and I would like to know you”Stefan said “Maybe.This is my husband Lorenzo Alcazar”Skye said “Nice to meet you”Stefan said as Alexis came by. “What did you do to Helena”Alexis ask “She gone for now”Stefan said “I hope so..She better not hurt my sister”Skye said “She will not”Stefan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment