Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 43 (Skyelo)~ “Mob hit”


At The Skye hotel~ The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were getting dress when Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms. “What does my beautiful wife want to do today”Lorenzo ask “Go for a walk with my handsome husband”Skye said “Sure, Then some breakfast”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they share a kiss and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica were holding Alana and Lila Rae. “You both are the future of the Quartermaine, You are Quartermaine no matter what”Alan said “Yes you are”Monica said as Tracy came in. “What is going on”Tracy ask “We our take care of Alana and Lila Rae”Alan said “Would you like to hold one”Monica ask “No thanks”Tracy said she left as Emily came in. “Oh Alana and Lila Rae, How long are they going to be here”Emily ask “Just for a the day, It’s so nice to take care of a baby but for a day”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said “I wish I had a baby”Emily said “It’s not too late ’Monica said “I need a husband first”Emily said “Talk to Nikolas, He love you”Monica said “I will”Emily said and left. “Why are you push Emily with Nikolas, His the reason we lose her”Alan ask “That was Helena and you can’t blame Nikolas for that”Monica said “Yes I can”Alan said “Alan, We sure just be happy our daughter is back”Monica said “You're right”Alan said

On the docks~ Lorenzo was holding Skye hand as they walk and shots were fired at them and Lorenzo push himself in front of Skye as the guns when off as AJ came by.”Skye! No don’t you go”AJ said and he called for help. “I need 911 both my sister Skye and her husband Lorenzo were shot at”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment