Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 41




At The Quartermaine Hotel~Skye came in with Skylar and Anastasia and Sunday Rose and Raelyn and Genevieve. “Mother.. We can’t stay long I have work to do for the wedding”Genevieve said as she look at her mother. “I think you will want to stay for this”Skye said “Congrats Genevieve” everyone said as they came out of the hiding place. “Oh my god”Genevieve said Monica and Emily and Rae and Tea and Tracy were their. “Wow..This is a great surprise thanks Mother”Genevieve said “You're welcome but their one more surprise”Skye said as Constanza came in. “Oh my god..Constanza.. You're back.. Aunt Tea say you were not coming back”Genevieve said “I told Mother to lie. I have great news.. I’m moving back and open the law office with mother and I do hope you want to work with us”Constanza said “I do.. Oh Constanza I’m so glad you're here.. You have to be in my wedding. I will have my designer make you a dress”Genevieve said “I had Art make Constanza one”Skylar said “Oh Skylar.. Thank you.. We are all together”Genevieve said as Tea and Skye watch Skye was getting a little emotional and cried. “Skye.. Are you okay”Tea ask “Yes.. It’s just nice to see Genevieve so happy”Skye said “Yes it is”Tea said “Tea.. Lorenzo and I our not going to press changers”Skye said Tea took Skye hand. “I get it.. She you're daughter”Tea said “Yes and she been thought a lot”Skye said “We all have but I get it”Tea said “Thanks and for hire Genevieve she miss the law”Skye said “Genevieve is going to be great”Tea said “Yes”Skye said everyone sit down at the table. “I want to say that I’m happy for you Genevieve and my son Alexander you both have been thought a lot and I know you both will be happy this time and you will handle anything that life throw at you”Emily said “Thanks Emily”Genevieve said Skye got up. “I know you and Alexander belong together. You have been a part of each other life since you were kids and I know you love him my Genevieve who isn’t a emotional person but when her family needs you.. You are their for us. I love you”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said she kiss her mother on the cheek.

Skye got up to get a drink at the bar and ran into Tracy. “Why did Lorenzo have to save you”Tracy ask “Because he love me.. I’m sure if I died you would be so happy”Skye said “Not really because if you died it would kill my brother.. I will not have Alan in pain”Tracy said “Thank you I think”Skye said “So what are you going to do about you're daughter who poison you”Tracy ask “Nothing.. She my daughter and I have done things too.. You're not perfect either you would not give Edward his pills once”Skye said “Daddy was fake that heartache”Tracy said as Genevieve came by. “Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes.. Thanks to you Skye being sick I got ELQ back from Alexander.. Genevieve you know how I feeling about you if you want me to keep feeling that tell Alexander to leave ELQ alone”Tracy said and left. “Mother. Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Okay.. I’m going to open presents thanks for all this”Genevieve said “I plan it all before I got sick”Skye said Genevieve left as Skylar came by. “Mother.Come sit by me”Skylar said “Skylar. What is going on with you.. I know you're keeping something”Skye said “I’m.. Carman and I our over for good.. We just could not get past the affair”Skylar said “I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s my fault”Skylar said Skye and Skylar sit down and watch Genevieve who enjoy the spotlight and opening gifts.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment