Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 5


At Mexico~At Skye and Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia were having breakfast together. It was really quiet they were still take it all in from what they learn last night. “This tea is good”Skye said “I’m glad you like it”Lorenzo said “Yea. It’s the new kind I bought last night”Skye said “We sure go to my childhood house”Anastasia said “Yes . Are you ready for it”Skye ask “Yes I’m”Anastasia said she was drinking an different kind of tea. “Skye do you want to go to London”Lorenzo ask “Yes..It’s time..Anastasia I didn’t tell you this but I used to live in London with my adoption mother”Skye said “Oh.Did you like it”Anastasia ask “Yes.. What school did you go to”Skye ask “London board school for girls”Anastasia said “I went to that one too.. But I’m sure all my teachers are retirement”Skye said “Yes”Anastasia said Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar..What thank you”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Lorenzo.Is everything okay you look worry”Skye ask “That was the bank.. I been watching Genevieve account and she been spend a lot of money lately”Lorenzo said “Well she has a wedding to plan”Skye said “I don’t know Genevieve well but I think she can take care of herself”Anastasia said “Our daughter Genevieve been thought a lot she was in a coma for almost two years and it took a lot out of her she doesn’t have good judgement”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Anastasia said “It’s okay..Beside Genevieve will be fine she has Alexander back and a job at the hospital”Skye said “Yeah.. I guess.. I will call the jet”Lorenzo said and left. “Skye..Are you okay”Anastasia ask “Yes.. Right now I can’t be worry about you're sister we need to deal with this”Skye said “Yes.. Lorenzo overprotect Dad isn’t he”Anastasia ask “Yes.. He is”Skye said Skye phone rang. “Skye Alcazar.. Oh Daddy how are things at home”Skye ask

At Port Charles~At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was trying on her wedding dress and her wedding designer was their. “So what do you think”The man ask “I think we need a little more rhinestones and make the veils more dramatic “Genevieve said “Sure. What color our the bridesmaid dress”The man ask “I want a sliver dress for my mother. She looks good in that color and for my sister Skylar Red and My daughter Sunday Rose Red too”Genevieve said “That’s all who is going to be in you're wedding”The man ask “Yes”Genevieve said

At Mexico~ Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye had just hang up the phone with Alan. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “That was Alan.. It’s about Genevieve”Skye said “Is she okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Genevieve just quit her job”Skye said “We sure not be surprised by that Genevieve can’t handle a job”Lorenzo said “No.. Now let’s just force on this”Skye said “You're right”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment