Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 31


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was laying on the couch looking at a picture of her family when Genevieve came in. “Mother”Genevieve said Skye look at Genevieve . “Genevieve .. I’m glad you're here have a sit”Skye said Genevieve sit down by Skye. “Oh Mother.. I’m glad you're home I went to the hospital and I was so happy that they told me you were out.. Mother I want to say I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Sorry. For what”Skye ask “For everything that I did when I was a teenage. All our fights”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve.. You were a teenage and their a reason why we did fight we our both alike and it’s in the past”Skye said “I’m just glad that you're alright.. I was worry.. I’m glad that Daddy save you”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said “We can’t let her win”Genevieve said “Her”Skye ask “Sorry”Genevieve said “I know it was Anastasia”Skye said “What are you going to do”Genevieve ask “I don’t know but none of us our perfect either Genevieve”Skye said “ I would never poison you mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve. You have done things too.. If this was Sunday Rose you would forgive her”Skye said “My daughter Sunday Rose would never do this”Genevieve said “Maybe not but maybe something happened to Anastasia I know how that woman who raise her is like she hurt me “Skye said “Oh Mother. I hope you don’t forgive her”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in carrying a tray. “Genevieve. That is up to us”Lorenzo said Lorenzo put the tray down. “Fine.. Anyway Mother I’m glad you're alright and I need you at my wedding”Genevieve said “I will be their. Is you're dress done”Skye ask “Art in add more rhinestone to my wedding dress it needs to be perfect and I want the veil to me more dramatic”Genevieve said “Not surprisingly”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “How much is this wedding cost us”Lorenzo ask “Daddy. Alexander and I our pay for it”Genevieve said “No sent me the bills”Lorenzo said “Fine anyway. I have some good news... I hope it is “Genevieve said “What is it”Skye ask “Aunt Tea officer me a job to be her legal asst at her new law office”Genevieve said “That’s great. You sure take it”Lorenzo said “Yes you sure”Skye said “You think I will be good at it”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “I’m going to take it. I have the support of Sunday Rose and Alexander”Genevieve said “That’s good”Skye said “Yes.. I sure go.. Mother just rest”Genevieve said she kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

Lorenzo sit down by Skye. “What did Genevieve want”Lorenzo ask “To say sorry about all our fights. I want to talk about Anastasia”Skye said “Okay.. What is it”Lorenzo ask “I want Anastasia back in this house and I want to talk to her. Lorenzo we our not perfect and Genevieve has hurt us too. She watch as you were bleeding on the floor from being shot and did nothing and sit you to jail.. We need to heal and talk to Anastasia”Skye said “Alright.. I will go get her.. You're nurse sure be here soon”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. I don’t need a nurse”Skye said “Humor me please and just rest and let someone take care of you”Lorenzo said “How about Me”Rae ask as she came in. “Yes Mother can stay with me while you go get Anastasia”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment