Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 42




At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve wedding shower everyone was clean up. “I just want to say thank you all for this it means a lot to me”Genevieve said “I’m glad you like it”Constanza said “I’m glad you're back..Do you have a house”Genevieve ask “Yes I brought my old house back”Constanza said “Oh”Genevieve said as Anastasia came by. “Anastasia I want you to meet our cousin Constanza Quartermaine she Tea and AJ daughter”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you”Anastasia said “You too”Constanza said “Genevieve. Thank you for having me in you're wedding and for welcome me into this family”Anastasia said “You're welcome”Genevieve said “I’m going to go”Anastasia said and left. “Genevieve. What are you up to”Constanza ask “I’m not up to anything”Genevieve said “Really. You let it go for what she did to you're mother”Constanza said “Yes.. I will tell you why later”Genevieve said as Skye came by. “Genevieve. I’m leaving”Skye said “Thanks Mother for all this”Genevieve said she hug Skye. “You're welcome.. I’m glad you're happy..Constanza it’s good that you're back”Skye said “Thanks Aunt Skye”Constanza said Rae came by. “Skye. Do you want me to walk you back”Rae ask “No mother. Look I know you're all worry about me and I love it but I will be fine.. I’m a survivor after all”Skye said and left. “Do you think Mother is okay”Genevieve ask “Yes I do..”Rae said “Did Mother tell you about Anastasia.. We found out a secret of her childhood”Genevieve said

In the hotel lobby~ Tea was on the phone when AJ came by and Tea hang up. “AJ”Tea said “Tea.. I’m glad you're back”AJ said “Thanks it’s good to see you”Tea said “You to. Is Constanza back”AJ ask “Yes she is”Tea said “Oh good. I miss her”AJ said “Let’s go see Constanza I know she miss you too”Tea said they went inside.

Genevieve and Constanza were talking. “Constanza.. I have a secret and I want to tell you it”Genevieve said “What is it”Constanza ask Genevieve told Constanza her secret. “Oh I’m so happy for you”Constanza said “Thank you”Genevieve said as AJ and Tea came by. “Daddy”Constanza said she hug AJ. “I’m glad you're back .. I miss you”AJ said “Me too”Genevieve said “I realize that home is Port Charles”Constanza said “Yes it is”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment