Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 45



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch talking to Alan and Monica. “Last night we found out why Anastasia did this she blames us for something that happened in her childhood and she has a right to be anger”Skye said she cried. “Skye”Alan said he took Skye hand. “My little girl was hurt Daddy..Another of my babies was hurt and I didn’t know about it and I wish I did .. I wish I know that Anastasia was out their .. I would of look for her”Skye said “I know..I’m sorry.. You can’t blame yourself”Alan said “I know but it’s hard not to and I want to give Anastasia a chance”Skye said “We will if that’s what you want”Alan said “I was so upset when I came to town and I did things to the family.. I hurt Emily”Skye said “Yes you did but thank god that Emily recovery”Monica said “Yes.. I do regret that part but not going after ELQ”Skye said “Skye.. You have chance and maybe all Anastasia need is love and she will chance too. A mother love does something”Monica said “Yes it does”Skye said “I’m still looking into this.. Why you didn’t know that you were carrying twins”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “Yes thank you both”Lorenzo said as Anastasia came in. “Anastasia..Where have you been”Lorenzo ask “I just got a job”Anastasia said “Where at”Skye ask “At Luis diner.. AS a hostess”Anastasia said “That’s great”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “I know I have a lot to prove to this family and I want it so I want to do anything I have to gain the trust and love when I first came to town I just thought you all were a perfect family”Anastasia said “No we our just good at acting...Anastasia there is no perfect family”Skye said “No not at all. You're a Quartermaine two and we our not perfect but we love each other and we will fight for each other.. I want to know you”Alan said “Thanks..Grandfather”Anastasia said “We sure go. We will see you all at the wedding”Monica said Alan and Monica left. “You're father really love you”Anastasia said “It wasn’t easy but Alan and I do love each other...Anastasia we can do this”Skye said she touch her daughter hair... “I think so too”Anastasia said “Let’s go have dinner”Lorenzo said they went to the dining room.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was putting together the wedding gift bags for the guest when Tea came in. “Aunt Tea..What are you doing here”Genevieve ask Tea sit down.. “Genevieve. You know I love you like a daughter that’s why I’m asking you this..Do you have a prenup”Tea ask “No and I don’t need one”Genevieve said “Genevieve. I know you love Alexander but things do go wrong.. Do you at least have a separation accounts”Tea ask “Yes.. Alexander want it”Genevieve said “Good”Tea said “Daddy worry isn’t he”Genevieve ask “Yes.. You're father love you”Tea said “Yes I know”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “What is going on”Alexander ask “Aunt Tea thinks we need a prenup”Genevieve said “We have separation accounts and that’s all we need”Alexander said “I’m just looking out for my family”Tea said “I know”Alexander said “I will see you at the wedding”Tea said and left. “Genevieve do you want a prenup”Alexander ask “No.. Beside this time we will be happy”Genevieve said “The twins are sleeping and Sunday Rose is upstairs and Nikolas-Alexander is at his place..We our alone”Alexander said “Let’s go upstairs”Genevieve said they went upstairs.

At A jet~A woman and a man were on it. “On this wedding will not happened”The woman said “No it will not”The man said as the jet went down. “No”The woman yelled

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment