Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 25



At General Hospital~Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo were in separate beds when Dr Drake came in and look at Skye. “How is my wife”Lorenzo ask “So far good but we need to run some test on Skye”Dr Drake said “What kind of test”Skye ask “Just to make sure you don’t have anymore damage to what happened to you”Dr Drake said “What did happened to me”Skye ask “You just got something in Mexico that’s all”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said “Yes.. Let’s go run the test it will not be long”Dr Drake said “Alright.Just take care of my wife”Lorenzo said “I will”Dr Drake said he help put Skye in a wheelchair and they left. Lorenzo was worry about Skye when Genevieve came in with two cups and a bag in her hand. “Daddy.Where is mother”Genevieve ask as she look at the empty bed of her mother’s. Lorenzo took Genevieve hand. “It’s okay.. You're mother went for test”Lorenzo said “Oh thank god.. I was scare”Genevieve said “I know you're mother going to be fine”Lorenzo said “I made you some coffee and I pick up some muffins for you”Genevieve said she handle them to Lorenzo. “Thank you”Genevieve said Lorenzo drink the coffee and it wasn’t good. “Daddy. Have you told Mother about Anastasia”Genevieve ask “No.. I will handle that”Lorenzo said “I know...Daddy where is she. Did you kill her”Genevieve ask “Just let me handle it”Lorenzo said “I’m just worry that this is going to hurt you and mother”Genevieve ask “That will not happened.”Lorenzo said as Alan came in. “Grandfather”Genevieve said “Genevieve are you okay”Alan ask “Yes.. I will be back later I have an appointment to take care of..Daddy do you need anything”Genevieve ask “No thanks..Lorenzo said Genevieve left. “Is Genevieve okay”Alan ask “She just worry when I tell Skye about Anastasia. What will happen between Skye and I”Lorenzo said Alan sit down. “Lorenzo.. You do need to tell Skye but I hope it doesn’t come between you two.. And I want to say thank you for saving my little girl”Alan said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said “We may have disagreement in the past because of you're line of work but you really do love my daughter and that’s all that matter to me”Alan said “Thanks.. Alan can you get me some coffee. This coffee that Genevieve made is horrible”Lorenzo said “Sure”Alan said he left.

Lorenzo was thinking about Anastasia he wasn’t sure what to do with Anastasia.

At Dr Kelly’s office~Genevieve was talking to Dr Kelly about having another baby. “So Do you think I could carry another baby? Would this baby have downs too”Genevieve ask “Their is a risk of that and we have to lower you're dozen of you're pills”Dr Kelly said “Then let’s do it.. It’s worth it”Genevieve said “Alright”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment