Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 23



At ELQ~Tracy was at the office working with Ned and Michael.. “I work to our advantage that Skye is sick and Alexander is too busy support Genevieve that we took ELQ back”Tracy said “Yes.. It is.. I just hope Skye get better”Ned said “Me too. This isn’t going to be good when she fine out it was her own daughter who poison her”Michael said “Skye and Lorenzo both have done a lot in the past having a daughter like Anastasia is payback.. Now let’s get to work”Tracy said as Alexander came in. “Our you here too congrats on getting our company back”Tracy ask “I sure of know you would use Skye being sick against me you're that cold”Alexander said “I told you would not get away with take my father company from me”Tracy said “Alexander.. Why do you even want ELQ.. You have the empire and money just leave us alone”Ned ask “Like you took the empire from my father after it came out that I was hitting Genevieve thought it turn out to be Victor”Alexander said “Let’s put the past behind us.. Life's too short for that”Michael said “Fine for now.. You win this Tracy”Alexander said “Good”Tracy said Alexander left. “Now let’s get ELQ back to the way it was”Tracy said

At General Hospital~Genevieve and Skylar and Rae and Alan and Monica and AJ and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and Laurel and John were there waiting on news about Skye and Lorenzo. Skylar and Genevieve were sitting on the couch . “When Mother gets better I’m going to be nice to her and I want to fix things between us”Genevieve said “You will get that chance”Skylar said “I’m so glad you're back for good.. I miss you Skylar.. It was my fault that I hurt our family but not this time”Genevieve said “You were just trying to help”Skylar said “Thanks for always believe in me..”Genevieve said “Always”Skylar said “Where is Luis”Genevieve ask “Oh no.”Skylar said “Do you think he went to look for her”Genevieve ask “Oh maybe”Skylar said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Anastasia was their and packing her bags when Luis came in. “What are you doing”Luis ask “I’m leaving town.. I’m sure you will be happy about it.. None of you want me to stay”Anastasia said “Why did you do it..Go after Mother”Luis ask “Because I was left with a woman who would hit me and tell me no one would love me that I was a nobody”Anastasia said “It’s not mother fault”Luis said “Yes she a mother.. A mother sure know her own child! Anastasia yelled “Well you are not leaving town”Luis said as two man came in. “Luis.. What is going on”The man ask “Father wants you to take her to the safe house for now”Luis said “Yes Sir”The man said “Don’t her her”Luis said “Luis”Anastasia said “It’s going to be okay”Luis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment