Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 20



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Anastasia came in. “I’m going to get my belongs and stay at a hotel”Anastasia said “Oh no.. You're not going anywhere. Skye ask me how she end up poison and when I tell her it was our daughter it’s going to kill her! My wife want to give you a chance and fell in love with you.. I get you're in pain we all have pain you're not my only child who has pain no one has a perfect childhood but it doesn’t make it right when you try to kill someone”Lorenzo said “You're give me that lecture you kill people for a living”Anastasia said “Yes I do.. But when I kill someone I don’t do it a slow death like you did to Skye.. Who knows the side effects from the rat poison is going to have on Skye.. It wasn’t Skye fault that you were taken from us.. If you want payback that’s on Althea not Skye or I”Lorenzo said “So do you want me to move on”Anastasia ask “No.. Not yet”Lorenzo said as John and Laurel came in. “Dad”Laurel said “I have good news.. You're mother is awake and I’m a match”Lorenzo said “Thank God”John said “Yes.. I’m going to take care of this family like I always do”Lorenzo said and went upstairs. “Is everything okay”John ask “Yes.. So Lorenzo does love Skye that much doesn’t he”Anastasia ask “Yes. Our parents love each other..They been thought a lot”Laurel said “Really”Anastasia ask “Yes”John said

At Skye/Lorenzo room~Lorenzo came into his room and look at a picture of them on the desk and cried. “Oh Skye.. You have to make it.. I don’t know what to do about her.. I can’t kill our own daughter”Lorenzo said he pick up a bag and put some clothes in it.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Alexander sit down.. “Alexander. If I was sick would you give me you're liver”Genevieve ask Alexander touch her face. “I would lay down my life for you.. I love you that much”Alexander said “I love you too. I always know my parents love each other but not that much till now..I’m just worry about the aftermath .. Is Daddy going to kill Anastasia and well Mother forgive Daddy if he does”Genevieve ask “I don’t think Lorenzo is going to kill Anastasia “Alexander said “Oh that kiss say it all.. I have seen it when Daddy would kiss his enemy before he killed them”Genevieve said “Genevieve let Lorenzo handle it”Alexander said “I will”Genevieve said “Good let’s get some rest”Alexander said they went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment