Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected love ch 60 (Skyelo) “Cassadine Family”



At Wyndemere~Nikolas and Spencer were setting up a train set when Emily came in. “Mother do you want to play with us”Spencer ask Emily was shocked by that.”I hope it’s okay that I call you mother”Spencer said “Yes it’s fine that you call me Mother.. I love you Spencer”Emily said “I love you too and I’m happy for you and father”Spencer said “I’m happy to.. I have some news”Emily said “What is it”Nikolas ask “I haven’t been feeling good so I went to see Dr Kelly.. I’m pregnant”Emily said “Oh Emily. I love this news”Nikolas said he kiss Emily on the lips. “Spencer..What do you think”Emily ask “I’m happy about it”Spencer said “Good.. You're going to be a big brother”Emily said “Yes”Spencer said “We will be happy this time Emily”Nikolas said “Yes we will. I told you're mother and mine”Emily said “That’s fine”Nikolas said as Alexis came in. “You all look happy here”Alexis said “Yes we our. Emily is pregnant”Nikolas said “Oh that’s wonderful news”Alexis said”Thanks..Spencer. Why don’t we get a snack”Emily ask she could tell Alexis need to talk to Nikolas alone. “Alexis..What is it”Nikolas ask “I have some news.. I may lose my job for it but I don’t care anymore.. It was Skye who killed Luis and I’m cover for her”Alexis said “You're doing the right thing”Nikolas said ‘I know am.. I hate Luis but I love my job and Ric will not leave me alone”Alexis said “Don’t worry about Ric.. We Cassadine take care of each other”Nikolas said “Yes we do.. I Just hope in time Skye will be a part of it”Alexis said “She will”Nikolas said As Spencer and Emily came back in. “I have something else for both of you..Alexis said she pull out legal papers. “I ask Alexis to draw up papers for you to adoption Spencer”Nikolas said “Oh Nikolas. Thank you I would love too. But Spencer if you any questions about Courtney you can ask us”Emily said “Yes you can.. Courtney love you and would want this “Nikolas said “I know”Spencer said Emily sign the papers. “Thank you Alexis”Emily said “You're welcome. Do you need anything else”Alexis ask “No thanks”Nikolas said “Alright.. I will see you later”Alexis said and left. Emily pick up Spencer. “I’m glad you're my mother”Spencer said “I’m glad you're my son”Emily said she kiss Spencer on the cheek.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment