Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 47




At The City~The Church~Skylar and Art were putting flowers around as Genevieve came in.. “How does it look”Art ask “It looks great..Thank you both”Genevieve said “I’m glad you like it.. Now Genevieve go get you're hair and makeup done and I will make sure everything is take care of”Skylar said “Thanks sis.. Today just has to be perfect”Genevieve said “It will be”Skylar said Genevieve left. “You both are not a like”Art said “Genevieve just wants today to go great and it will”Skylar said as Lorenzo and Skye and Emily and Monica and Alan and Constanza and Anastasia came in. “The church's looks great”Skye said “Thanks”Skylar said “How is Genevieve”Skye ask “Worry about everything”Skylar said “I will go see her”Constanza said “Where is Alexander”Lorenzo ask “His getting ready”Skylar said

Nikolas-Alexander and Nikolas were in a room with Alexander. “Son. You look happy”Nikolas said “I’m”Alexander said “Good.. I’m glad you're happy and I’m glad you're back”Nikolas said “Thanks Father”Alexander said as Lorenzo came in. “Alexander. We need to talk before I give my daughter away”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Alexander went to talk. “What do you want”Alexander ask “I hope you take care of My princess and don’t hurt her or I will deal with you”Lorenzo said “I will not hurt Genevieve I love her and it’s time for you to let her go and let me take care of Genevieve.. You need to take care of Skye”Alexander said “I know.. I do hope you and my daughter our happy”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Alexander said

Genevieve and Sunday Rose were in a room when Constanza and Anastasia and Skye and Skylar and Raelyn came in. Genevieve was wearing a robe and had her hair and makeup done. “Is everything set”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Genevieve it’s going to be okay”Skye said “Thanks Mother..”Genevieve said she cried a little. “Mother..Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes..We have a lot to do”Genevieve said “Yes we do”Skylar said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment