Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 8


At London~Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia were outside of the house and Lorenzo put lighter fluid around the house and then Skye took a match to the house.. “Now the past is gone and we can heal from this”Skye said “Their one more thing we haven’t figure out yet.. Why did Brenda pass Luis off as our son”Lorenzo ask “Maybe to protect him from Luis”Skye ask “I guess so”Lorenzo said “Sure we go home now”Anastasia ask Skye still didn’t feel good. “Skye..What is it”Lorenzo ask he touch her hair. “I’m just emotional that’s all”Skye said “Do you want to go back”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. We have Genevieve wedding and Luis opening to look forward to and to heal as a family”Skye said “Yes we do..Anastasia.. We want you in our family and we would like for you to stay with us”Lorenzo said “ I would love to”Anastasia said “Good..We want you to call us Mother and Father ”Lorenzo said “I would love too”Anastasia said they took each other hands and left.

At Port Charles~The docks~Genevieve was sitting on the bench and crying when Luis came by. “Genevieve. What is it”Luis ask “It’s Alexander ...He took ELQ from our family”Genevieve said “And you're upset”Luis ask “Yes it’s our family company”Genevieve said “Genevieve don’t let this come between you and Alexander he love you and our family will be fine.”Luis Jr said “I know that Alexander want this as Victor but I was hope he would chance his mind”Genevieve said “I know don’t let ELQ break you and Alexandr up”Luis said “You're right.. How are you”Genevieve ask “I’m going to be fine.We all our”Luis said “You are our brother..She nothing to us”Genevieve said “You can let her in ..It’s not her fault none of this is”Luis said “You're so forgive”Genevieve said “Thanks Sis.. I need to go back to the club I hope you come to it”Luis said “I would love to”Genevieve said and left.

On Lorenzo and Skye jet~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting by each other . “Skye.. Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Just tired”Skye said she put her head on his shoulder and took a nap as Anastasia was watching them.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment