Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 38




At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch having coffee. “Skye.. Do you feel safe with Anastasia in the house”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Alright.. Luis is going to move back in today”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said as Luis came in with his bags. “Luis.. I’m glad you're back”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Luis said “Let’s go to you're room”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Luis went upstairs and Skye got up and look at the fireplace and saw a picture of Lila Rae. “Oh Lila Rae. What do you think I sure do”Skye ask as Genevieve came in. “Mother.. Are you okay”Genevieve ask as she push the stroller with Skye and Lorenzo Jr in. Skye turn around. “Yes..Genevieve it’s good to see you”Skye said “Thanks Mother.. I just want to stop by..You're Grandchildren want to see you”Genevieve said Skye went by them .. “I’m glad you're brought them”Skye said she pick up her namesake. “Is Daddy here”Genevieve ask “Yes his upstair with Luis his moving back in”Skye said “That’s good”Genevieve said “Yes.. So what do you want to talk to you're father about”Skye ask “The wedding”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve you're still a bad liar. I know about Felicia and what you found out”Skye said “Mother. Don’t be mad I want to fine dirty on Anastasia but now I feel something towards her”Genevieve said “Of cause you do.. You're not that cold.. Now let you're father and I handle it”Skye said “Fine.. I kind of get why Anastasia did it”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said she touch Genevieve hair as Luis and Lorenzo and Anastasia came in. “Genevieve. Why are you here”Luis Jr ask “Luis.. I’m glad you're moving back”Genevieve said “Thank you”Luis Jr said “Anastasia .. I would like for you to be in my wedding”Genevieve said “Really”Anastasia ask “Yes.. I meant it.. I want you in my wedding”Genevieve said She really did mean it.. “Thank you.. What do you want me to wear”Anastasia ask “My designer is going to make you a dress it will be done this afternoon. Come over to my house for a fitting and you too mother..”Genevieve said “Sure I will.. Is you're dress finally done”Skye ask “It’s suppose to be”Genevieve said Lorenzo Jr start to cry and Lorenzo pick up his namesake. “What’s wrong”Lorenzo ask as he rocked his grandson. “Our these yours too”Anastasia ask “Yes..Skye and Lorenzo Jr”Genevieve said “They are cute”Anastasia said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Are you and Alexander going on a honeymoon”Skye ask

“We our just going to stay at a beach house that I brought it’s a beautiful mansion right on the beach I love it so much that I brought the house next door too”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy don’t worry. I have a lot of money.. Now I need to go and take the twins to their check up and I will see you both at noon at my house”Genevieve said and left with the twins. “Genevieve is something”Anastasia said “You're looking for the word dramatic”Lorenzo said “Yes she been like that since day one.. Anyway Anastasia we need to talk”Skye said “I have go to my club anyway”Luis said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment