Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 35



Outside of Luis fifty diner~ Felicia and Genevieve were their. “I have dirty on Anastasia”Felicia said “Thank you.. I’m sorry about what my half brother did to you're daughter Georgie thank you for helping my family “Genevieve said “You're mother was a good friend to Georgie when I was away and that’s why I’m doing this..That’s what Georgie would want”Felicia said “Thanks. I will sent you a check”Genevieve said Felicia give Genevieve the file and left as Lorenzo came out. “Genevieve. What are you up to”Lorenzo ask “Nothing Daddy .. Let’s just go back inside to the party”Genevieve said “Genevieve Rae what are you up too”Lorenzo yelled “Alright.. Calm down.. I hire Felicia to fine dirty on Anastasia”Genevieve said “Genevieve. I get you want her to pay but I wish you would let me handle this”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy but I’m take care of my family”Genevieve said “Fine... Let’s go to you're house and read it”Lorenzo said “What about the party”Genevieve ask “ I will call you're mother on the way”Lorenzo said they left.

Inside~Luis fify diner~Skye was talking to Alan.. “So you're going to forgive her”Alan ask “Yes.. I’m going to try.. Don’t you remember what I was like when I first came to town... I was a mess”Skye said “Yes you were. You have come a long way and if you want us to forgive her we will.. This is up to you”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said Skye phone rang and Skye pick it up. “Skye Alcazar.. Oh Okay see you at the house”Skye said and hang up. “That was Lorenzo he had to take care of business”Skye said “Lorenzo was so worry about you... I”m glad he save you”Alan said “Me too”Skye said

“Michael and Luis were talking. “You're a hit”Michael said “Thanks.. And for helping me this couple of months”Luis said “We our family”Michael said “Yes.. My parents want me to move back in”Luis said “Are you”Michael ask “Yes.. I want to keep my eye on Anastasia”Luis said “Good.. Just remember you're parents love you” Michael said “I know”Luis said and left as AJ came by. “So you and Luis become close”AJ ask “We our family”Michael said “Yes”AJ said “You're not happy that Skye forgive her are you”Michael ask “No.. I’m not”AJ said

“Nikolas-Alexander do you know where mother went”Sunday Rose ask “Mother had to take care of something”Nikolas-Alexander said “Really”Sunday Rose ask she was worry about her mother.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment