Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 41 (Skyelo) “Skyelo Wedding”


AT the Country club~Outside~Lorenzo and AJ and Alan and Michael were waiting for the bride when Monica and Blair and Starr and Tracy and Ned and Dillon and Kate and Jax and Brooke sit down as Hailee and Alexis and Colby and Tea and Emily came down pushing Alana and Lila Rae in the strollers as everyone stood up as Skye came in with one arm Alan and one arm Rae. “Who give this woman away”The father ask “Her mother and I do”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek and sit down with Monica. “Skye and Lorenzo have wrote their own vows”The father said “Skye, I love you and only you and I will give you and our girls the life you wanted, You will want for nothing and I will be the man you want me to be, I love that you don’t judge me for who I’m and trust me completely, We will have a great life together with our girls and maybe a couple more children”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love you, You're not perfect and either am I, That’s why we fit, We don’t try to chance each other, Who know that we would stand here today we just start out as friends then we slept together and I end up pregnant with my miracle twins, Lorenzo You're the only man I love and want, I know you will make sure we our safe”Skye said “”Do you take this man as you're husband”The father ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Do you take this bride as you're wife”The father ask “I do”Lorenzo said “Does anyone object”The father ask No one said anything. “I know pronounce you as husband and wife, You may kiss the bride”The father said Lorenzo lit Skye veils off and kiss Skye. and everyone stood up. “Thank you all for coming, The reception is going to be here too”Skye said Skye went by the girls and pick up Lila Rae and Alana Edward. “Skye, It’s our dance”Lorenzo said “I want to dance with our children”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Skye dancing with Alana and Lila.

“That was a beautiful wedding”Monica said “Yes it was”Rae said “You look happy”Monica said “Skye, Forgive me”Rae said “I’m glad”Monica said “Thank you.Monica I’m not after Alan”Rae said “I know”Monica said

Skye and Lorenzo dance with Alana and Lila, “See Skye we can be happy”Lorenzo said “Yes we can”Skye said “I know you don’t want to leave the girls, So we will just have a honeymoon at the hotel”Lorenzo said “Thank you, When the girls get older we can leave”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Rae came and took the twins., Blair went up to sing as Skye and Lorenzo dance . “Oh Lorenzo, I’m glad I took the chance on you and the girls”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment