Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 28 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~”Lorenzo, Do you want to tell me what I walk into”Skye ask “It was about my mother’s death”Lorenzo said he sit down and Skye sit by him. “I loved my mother I did but I love my father even more I want to be like him powerful and rich and always in control, My Mother always try to chance father but father didn’t want to chance so Mother was unhappy about it and had an affair I told Father about it and the next thing I know my mother was dead, There was no prove that Father killed Mother but Tea didn’t believe it and want Father to pay she always look up to Mother and it destroy our family, Father hate that Tea went into law school , She was cut from our family”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I know you're upset with Tea, But you have to see it from her point of view, She want justice for her mother”Skye said “I know that , I felt so guilty for telling Father but she was betrayed our family”Lorenzo said “I do hope you and Tea can get past it for our girls”Skye said “I will try”Lorenzo said “Good, Let’s go check on the twins”Skye said they left.

At The Quartermaine~Tracy was having some coffee when Alan came in. “Tracy”Alan said “Alan, Come sit down, We need to talk”Tracy said “What did you do”Alan ask Alan sit down. “Nothing, I haven’t been feeling good before Daddy died, I have cancer Alan”Tracy said “No, We will get you the best care”Alan said “I start chemotherapy tomorrow”Tracy said “Is that why you been so soft”Alan ask “Yes, Just in case”Tracy said “Tracy, You will beat this, I do hope you stay the way”Alan said “Thanks”Tracy said “Did you tell Dillon and Ned”Alan ask “Yes, Monica found out and called them”Tracy said “Oh,Well I’m glad the boys are here”Alan said “Me too”Tracy said

At General Hospital~Alexis room~Alexis was dressed and out of bed when Ned came in. “Ned, You're back”Alexis said “Yes, I’m, I heard you save Skye daughter”Ned said “Yes I did, I’m getting out of here today”Alexis said “Good, Do you want me to give you a ride home”Ned ask “Sure”Alexis said they left and went into the hallway as Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Alexis, You're going home”Skye ask “Yes”Alexis said “Good, Ned it’s good to see you back”Skye said “It’s good to see you to”Ned said and left with Alexis,

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment