Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 26~ “The Truth”



At General Hospital~Alan was at the nurse station when Rae came by.. “How is Skye”Rae ask “Dr Drake is running test on Skye”Alan said “Any news on the side effects”Rae ask “Not yet”Alan said “Oh..I’m worry”Rae said “Me too but we will handle it”Alan said “Yes.. Does Skye know it was her own daughter who poison her”Rae ask “Not yet.. Lorenzo is worry about telling her”Alan said “It’s not going to be easy but I have a feeling that Skye is going to forgive Anastasia.. She has done things too and she a mother’ Rae said “True”Alan said as Monica came by. “What is going on”Monica ask “We our just talking about Skye”Rae said “I believe that”Monica said “Thank you”Rae said “I’m glad Skye is going to be fine”Monica said “For now”Rae said “Yes”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed when Liz came in push Skye who was in a wheelchair and help her to bed. “Thank you Liz”Skye said “You're welcome. I will be back with you're breakfast tray”Liz said and left. “How did the test go”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know.. Lorenzo I feel like something is being kept from me”Skye said “All you need to force on now is you're recovery”Lorenzo said as Rae came in and went by Skye bed. “Skye.. I’m so glad you're alright and I want to thank you Lorenzo for saving my little girl”Rae said “I love Skye and I will not let anyone hurt her”Lorenzo said ‘I know”Rae said she took Skye hand. “Mother. I’m fine.. I have a feeling about why my liver was down.. It was my own fault wasn’t it.. All the drinking I did in the past has finally caught up to me”Skye said as she cried and Lorenzo got out of his bed and sit on Skye bed and took her hand. “No It’s not you're fault..It’s not the drinking that did this to you.. Oh Skye I didn’t know how to tell you but you were poison someone put Rat poison in your tea”Lorenzo said “No.. Who did it”Skye ask Lorenzo and Rae share a look. “Just tell me.. Please”Skye said “Our new daughter Anastasia”Lorenzo said “No ..Why would she do this to me”Skye ask “She wanted payback”Lorenzo said “Where is she”Skye ask “She at my safe house for now”Lorenzo said “Oh this isn’t good.. But Lorenzo we both have a past and have done thing and so have you”Skye said “Not like this”Lorenzo said “I was like Anastasia when I came to town I wanted payback”Skye said “Yes and you went after ELQ you didn’t hurt anyone”Lorenzo said “I did Emily.. I help her run away with Zander and she end up in a wheelchair because of me. We both are not perfect”Skye said “Skye.. You need to rest and work on getting better”Rae said “Yes..We will handle this soon”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said “I will let you rest”Rae said she kiss Skye and left. Lorenzo lay in bed with Skye and they took a nap together.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment