Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 30 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy and Ned and Dillon and Emily and AJ and Michael and Skye and Monica and Alan were their. “So what is this family meeting about”Emily ask “Me, I have cancer”Tracy said “So that’s why you been so nice to me because you're sick”Skye ask “Yes I was scared I would not beat this and I don’t want to be remember as a bitch”Tracy said “You think you're going to die , You're Tracy Quartermaine and nothing beats you”Skye said “Thank you”Tracy said “You're welcome, I know you will win, And then we will have the Tracy we love back driving us crazy”Skye said “I don’t want to me like that only care about money and ELQ”Tracy said “Really”Skye ask “We all get a chance on life and so does my mother”Ned said “You're right”Skye said “When do you have chemotherapy”Emily ask “Tomorrow now tonight is the opening for the center in honor of my mother and we will act like we our all fine”Tracy said “If that’s what you want we will, I’m going home to chance”Skye said “I can’t wait to see you and you're mob boss fiance”Tracy said Skye smile and left. “Tracy ,You don’t have to go back to the old you”Alan said “I know”Tracy said “You're going to get better, I look at you're file”Alan said “Thanks Alan”Tracy said “Yes, Mother is going to be just fine”Dillon said “Yes, We have a lot to do”AJ said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was looking at a photo of his mother when Skye came in. “How was the family meeting”Lorenzo ask “Not good, The reason Tracy was so nice it turns out that she has cancer”Skye said “Wow”Lorenzo said “I know, I do hope Tracy beats this”Skye said “I know you do”Lorenzo said “Anyway, I need to get ready for the opening”Skye said “Yes tonight's one night we can just be us and not mother and Daddy”Lorenzo said “Yes, It’s AJ big night”Skye said they went upstairs.

At The restaurant and center shopping ~AJ was their making sure it was perfect. “My night to get my chance with my son and show I’m not a loser”AJ said to himself.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment