Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always ch 3 part 2



At Port Charles~ At the Park~Genevieve and Sunday Rose were their. “Mother.Why are we here”Sunday Rose ask “I’m buying you a dog.. You have been so good in getting you're grades back up so I want to get you a treat and I thought you would like a dog. I think our family sure have another one”Genevieve said “Another one”Sunday Rose ask “I brought you're brother one once too just like the one I had as a child ’Genevieve said “You had a dog”Sunday Rose ask “Yes..My mother keep saying no to dogs but I work Daddy into getting one.. I know how to get what I want from him and we all share the dog.. Lila Rae made charts for chore for all of us to take care of him and Skylar painting the dog dish and Luis and I would fight over who sure walk the dog”Genevieve said “It sounds like you were happy all of you”Sunday Rose said “Yes we were”Genevieve said “Did Nana like the dog”Sunday Rose ask “Not really at first . But she did come around”Genevieve said “What did you name the dog”Sunday Rose ask “Charles Dickson”Genevieve said “Great name”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Sunday Rose said The lady came over with two Pomeranian . “This is our last two”The woman said “We will take both”Genevieve said “Mother.Are you sure”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Now let’s go to the pet store”Genevieve said “Sure.. We have to pick the perfect name for them”Sunday Rose said “Yes.. This one is yours and this one is mine”Genevieve said they left.

At The Cassadine office~Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were working when Alexander phone rang. “Alan.What ..Thank you”Alexander said and hang up his phone. “What is it”Nikolas-Alexander ask “You're mother.. I guess she quit work”Alexander said “Father.Their no way mother can work. We both know that she can’t force on things”Nikolas-Alexander said “No she can’t.. She was great as a lawyer and when she work here”Alexander said “Yes mother was great as our legal adviser”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes.. I’m so glad that you're back to you're whole name and we our getting along”Alexander said “Me too..Does mother wish I would move back”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes but we get that you want to live on you're own”Alexander said “Thank..”Nikolas -Alexander said

On the docks~Sunday Rose and Genevieve were walking and holding shopping bags and the dogs when they ran into Luis.. “Luis..How are you”Genevieve said “I’m going to be find... I’m fix up the diner”Luis said “Good. You will always be my brother”Genevieve said “Thanks”Luis said “We love you Uncle Luis”Sunday Rose said “Thanks Sunday Rose... So you have a dog now”Luis ask “Yes. I brought Sunday Rose and one for me”Genevieve said “Well have fun”Luis said he left. “Mother.. Let’s go home”Sunday Rose said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment