Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 30




At General Hospital~Skye/Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo help Skye get dress. “I’m so glad we are going home”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Alan came in with two wheelchairs. “Skye.. I’m so glad that you're going home and will be fine”Alan said “Thanks Daddy. Lorenzo told me about Anastasia.. Oh Daddy what do I do”Skye ask “You just need to work on you're recovery first that’s important”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said “Alan is right.. Now let’s get you home”Lorenzo said “I have two wheelchairs for both of you”Alan said “Do we have to”Skye ask “Alright.. Just rest Skye”Alan said “I will”Skye said “If you feel any pain come right in”Alan said “I will”Skye said she and Lorenzo left the hospital.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was looking at a picture of Skye and Genevieve together when Alexander came in and pull her in. “Genevieve”Alexander said “I keep thinking about all the fights I had with mother”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve.. Skye doesn’t hold that against you”Alexander said “I’m going to make it right”Genevieve said she turn around and look at Alexander. “Good.. Have you thought about the job”Alexander ask “Yes. I talk to Sunday Rose and I’m going to do it”Genevieve said “Good.We can still have a baby”Alexander said “Yes if you were here”Genevieve said “I know that I been working hard I’m just upset that I lose ELQ to you're family”Alexander said “I’m sorry that you were busy support me while Tracy took ELQ”Genevieve said “I’m not.. You're the woman I love and I will always support you”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve. “Oh Alexander. You're a great guy”Genevieve said “Thank you.I have to go back to work but I will not be late tonight”Alexander said “Good. I’m going to see my mother”Genevieve said “I will walk you out”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and they walk out.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo walk Skye in.. “I’m so glad to be home”Skye said “Me too.. Now have a sit on the couch and I will make you some tea”Lorenzo said Skye lay on the couch.“Lorenzo..Thank you”Skye said they share a kiss and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment