Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 38


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia sit down on the couch. “Anastasia if their is anything that has happened to you as a child you can tell us..We want to help you”Skye said “No one was hurt like I was”Anastasia said Skye put her arms on her daughter. “You're not the only one who was hurt.. Genevieve was hurt as a child by her teacher who she learn how to ride from and didn’t tell us till she got older and I wish she did tell us.. I was also hurt too that I end up pregnant and I had an abortion”Skye said “Yes.. I was hurt she wanted him to rape me and then I end up pregnant that she push me downstairs and I lose the baby then I had a breakdown.. I’m sorry. I blame you and I wanted you both to pay”Anastasia said “I know all about this anger that you're feeling I was so angry when I found out that I was sold as a baby to Althea that’s how she got me.. I feel unwanted and unloved till I meet you're father and I found love and so will you.. We want to help you”Skye said “Anastasia. Who is he”Lorenzo ask “He died a old man”Anastasia said “Oh...We our sorry and we want to move past this”Lorenzo said “You will not go after me”Anastasia ask “No.. You're our daughter and we want to fix it..Lorenzo said “How did you know about this”Anastasia ask “I look up information about you”Lorenzo said “Oh.. I know the way that baby was made was horrible but I wanted her”Anastasia said “It’s okay to feel that way..She was a part of you”Skye said “Yes.. I was hope when I had her that Mother would let me leave and the baby would be my ticket out of that house a family of my own”Anastasia said “You have a family and we our here for you”Skye said she put her arms around Anastasia. “I would love for you to call me Mother”Skye said “I want to call you mother”Anastasia said “You can call me Father or Daddy”Lorenzo said “Thank you both for understand.. I want a second chance.. If it killed you I don’t know how I would live with myself”Anastasia said “I know”Skye said “Does Genevieve know.. Is that way she is so nice to me”Anastasia ask “I don’t know”Skye said “I’m going to finish getting ready”Anastasia said “Alright.. If you want to talk to anyone”Skye said “Thanks”Anastasia said and went upstairs. “Oh Lorenzo.. We all have to move on from this”Skye said “I guess so.. Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “It’s just hard not to blame myself”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly was looking at Lorenzo Jr and Skye. “So how are the twins”Genevieve ask “They are doing great so far”Dr Kelly said “Good..Dr Kelly I need you to do a pregnancy test on me”Genevieve said “Alright”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment