Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always ch 6 part 2~”ELQ”


At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine Mansion~ Luis and Alan were talking. “So Luis how are you doing”Alan ask “Good the diner is opening soon and I know it’s going to be a hit”Luis said “Good.. Have you called you're parents”Alan ask “No I think we need this..Time”Luis said “You know you're parents our Skye and Lorenzo and they love you and you are a Quartermaine ’Alan said “Thanks Grandfather you have always been support to all of us”Luis said “That’s what family does”Alan said “Yes it does.. How is Genevieve doing at the hospital”Luis ask “Genevieve quit”Alan said “No.. Genevieve was so happy about it”Luis said “I don’t think you're sister can work anymore like she used too”Alan said “True.. I hope you come to the opening”Luis said “I sure well”Alan said

At The Cassadine empire~ Nikolas and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were working.. “I’m so happy that you both our working here. And now ELQ is ours”Nikolas said “Yes it is and it’s nice working with my son”Alexander said “Thanks”Nikolas-Alexander said as Genevieve came in with bags. “Genevieve what are you doing here”Alexander ask “I brought some lunch for my men.. It’s so nice to see both of you working together and you Nikolas”Genevieve said “Thank you..Genevieve I’m sorry about the past”Nikolas said “We both made mistakes”Genevieve said “Yes we did”Nikolas said as Tracy came storm in. “You bastard! Genevieve I hope you didn’t have anything to do with this if you did you're not a Quartermaine anymore! Tracy yelled “What are you upset about”Genevieve ask “You're husband and father in law and Grandson/Son Just stole ELQ from us! My father legacy is gone! I will make you all pay! Tracy yelled “Tracy. I didn’t know”Genevieve said “No she didn’t and leave her alone! Alexander yelled “I will get ELQ back so don’t get use to run it”Tracy said “You will not get ELQ back”Nikolas said “What beat on it”Tracy ask and left. “Alexander. Why did you take ELQ my family business”Genevieve ask “It was just business.Darling please don’t let it come between us”Alexander said “Why didn’t you tell me that you were still going to get it”Genevieve ask “Because it’s work and you been busy with the wedding”Alexander said “Can you give it back”Genevieve ask “No”Alexander said “I need to go”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Alexander said Genevieve left. “Just give her time. Mother will come around”Nikolas-Alexander said “ I hope so.. I can’t lose you're mother..Beside she know I wanted this”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment