Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 27




At Felicia~ Felicia was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Genevieve. “Genevieve.. What can I do for you”Felicia ask “I heard you were the best PI in town and I need you to help me find some dirty on my new found sister Anastasia Patterson”Genevieve said “I heard that Skye was poison”Felicia said “Yes by Anastasia and I want some dirty on her ,, Anything you can find that I can blackmail her with”Genevieve said “Sure I will”Felicia said “Thank you.. This isn’t going to be good when my mother fine out . I know my mother she going to want to forgive her and Daddy will want payback”Genevieve said “Skye a mother. We forgive.. Felicia said “Yes.. If it was one of my children I would do the same..Thank you so much”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Felicia said Genevieve left.

At General Hospital~Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in bed together sleeping when a woman came in and look at them as they both wake up.. “Why are you here”Lorenzo said “I want to see my cousin”Tea said “Tea”Skye said “I heard you were sick Skye and I want to come and help if I can”Tea said “Oh Tea. Do you know about Anastasia”Skye ask “Yes..Genevieve call me.. If you want you do have a case and I will help”Tea said “We don’t know what we want to do yet”Lorenzo said “That’s fine.. I’m here for my family”Tea said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “How long are you staying”Skye ask “For a while now”Tea said “Good..What about Constanzia“Skye ask “She is staying in LA for now.. I will let you both rest..Skye I’m glad my cousin safe you”Tea said “Me too”Skye said Tea left. “Do we press changer against Anastasia”Skye ask “We don’t have to figure this out now”Lorenzo said “You're right”Skye said as Dr Drake came in. “Do you have the test results” Skye ask “Yes..Skye some of the side effects will be headache and dizzy spell and seizures. If you have any you need to come to the hospital right away”Dr Drake said “I will..Can we go home”Skye ask “Tomorrow”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Is Lorenzo going to be fine”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Drake said he left. “Oh Lorenzo.. I’m glad that I will be okay. Thank to you my loving husband. I never thought I would fine a man who put me first”Skye said “Always”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was at home drinking tea and looking at a picture of Anastasia. “Oh you mess with the wrong family”Genevieve said as Tea came in. “Aunt Tea.. You're here”Genevieve said she got up. “Yes”Tea said “Did you talk to my parents”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Skye know about Anastasia.. I don’t think she going to press changers”Tea said “I kind of know that but I will come up with a plan too”Genevieve said “Genevieve. You sure just let you're father handle this”Tea said “Yeah and then it will ruin my parents marriage too this is what she wanted to destroy our family”Genevieve said “True..Anyway I have a job offer for you”Tea said “What is that”Genevieve ask “I’m going to open my own law office in this town and I need you as my legal asst.. You will be more then just a asst.. You will have a say in case.. Genevieve I know you miss the law”Tea said “Yes I do but I don’t know I like being a mother”Genevieve said “Just think about it .. I know you want it”Tea said “Is Constanzia coming”Genevieve ask “She will be here for you're wedding”Tea said “Good. Thanks I will think about it”Genevieve said Tea left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment