Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 18” “Saving Skye”


At General Hospital~Lorenzo and his children and Raelyn and Rae and Alan and AJ were their. “Anastasia . You are not to leave town...Do you understand”Lorenzo ask he went by Anastasia and Genevieve and Alexander came back in. “Daddy...”Genevieve said “Genevieve. We all have made mistake in this family.. You have hurt you're mother and I too”Lorenzo said “Not like this”Genevieve said Lorenzo turn around and give Genevieve a look. “Fine Daddy if this is what you want”Genevieve said she know her father was up to something and Lorenzo went back and look at Anastasia. “I’m sorry about all this. I wish I could take it back”Anastasia said “Me too.. But you're not going to win this”Lorenzo said he kiss Anastasia on the cheek. “I’m going to check on my wife”Lorenzo said and left.

“What was that”Alexander ask “That was the kiss of death”Genevieve whisper to Alexander.

Alan went to seat down he was worry about Skye when Rae came by and took his hand. “Our daughter is going to make it.. Skye has to”Rae said “Yes she does. Skye been thought a lot..She not the same Skye who came to my doorstep and want what was take from her that’s what Anastasia is like now..She wanted payback”Alan said “True.. But she did it all wrong”Rae said “Yes she did”Alan said

“AJ..How are you”Monica ask “Not good. I wish I could be a match for Skye”AJ said “I know you do and Skye know that you love her..Skye is going to win this”Monica said “I hope so”AJ said

At Skye’s room~Skye was in bed when Lorenzo came in and took her hand. “You're going to wake up and be okay.. You're going to beat this and I will be a match for you”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye who finally wake up. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Hey. You're awake”Lorenzo said “What is going on”Skye ask “You're sick Skye. You been poison and you need a new liver and we will get you one”Lorenzo said “Who poison me”Skye ask “You just need to work on you're recovery and I will handle that.. I will do anything for you Skye”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Who is going to give me a new liver”Skye ask “I been test .. I will be a match for you”Lorenzo said “Oh..Lorenzo their more isn’t their”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Please tell me”Skye said as Dr Drake came in. “Skye. You're awake I need to look at you”Dr Drake said “Go ahead.We will talk later”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment