Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 65 (Skyelo)





At Skye hotel~Nikolas and Emily wedding reception ~”I want to make a toast to Emily and Nikolas you both will be happy and don’t let any crazy woman come between you both”Alan said “Thank you Dad”Emily said Emily kiss Alan. “Alan is right Don’t let anyone get in you're way”Laura said “We will not thank you all for coming”Nikolas said

Laura went to talk to Stefan. “Stefan. I’m glad you're back for Nikolas and the baby”Laura said “I’m glad to be back too”Stefan said “Where have you been:”Laura ask as Alexis came by. “Yes I want to know that too”Alexis ask “Helena had me.”Stefan said “Did she hurt you”Alexis ask “Yes”Stefan said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “It’s okay”Stefan said “What did you do to her when you took her out of here”Alexis ask “Don’t worry”Stefan said “Do you need a lawyer”Alexis ask “No I need my family. That’s why I came back”Stefan said “Good. We need you to”Alexis said “Yes we do”Nikolas said as he came in. “I’m happy for you and Emily I meant it”Stefan said “Thank you. I want you to stay with us”Nikolas said “No. I will get my own place. You need to live you're life”Stefan said “Thanks.It’s nice to have both my parents here today”Nikolas said “Oh Nikolas”Stefan said he hug Nikolas.

Tracy was feeling dizzy when Emily came by.”Tracy.Are you okay”Emily ask “It’s just the chemotherapy”Tracy said “Yes it does make you sick and dizzy”Emily said “Yes.. I have good news. I’m winning this”Tracy said “that’s great”Emily said “Thank you. I’m happy for you and Nikolas”Tracy said “Thanks... One thing I hope doesn’t chance is this nice side of you”Emily said and left.

Alexis and Skye were talking. “Alexis.. I’m sorry about Tea”Skye said “It’s okay.. You're my sister that’s what we do”Alexis said “So Stefan knows about me”Skye ask “Yes.. But Stefan is a good brother he was the only person I could trust in our childhood” Alexis said “That’s good”Skye said “You can trust us”Alexis said “I’m trying”Skye said

“Thanks for coming to our wedding but it’s time for Emily and I to leave. You can stay as long as you want”Nikolas said and Emily took Nikolas hand and they left.

Copyright to Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment