Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 22




At General Hospital~Skylar and Genevieve and Luis Jr and Laurel and John and Alan and Monica and Rae and AJ and Michael and Nikolas Alexander and Sunday Rose were waiting on news about Skye and Lorenzo. “Daddy..and Mother have to be okay..They just do”Genevieve said “They will. ..So where do you think Anastasia is”Skylar ask “Maybe she ran away”Genevieve said “She better not.. I want her to pay for what she did to our mother”Luis Jr said “Luis.. Let Daddy handle this.. I can’t lose you”Genevieve said “You will not.. I’m going to let Father handle it”Luis said “Good”Genevieve said

“Alan..What are the side effects of the rat poison in Skye”Rae ask “We don’t know yet but if so we will find the best doctors.. I promise”Alan said “Thank you.. I can’t lose Skye and she going to be so hurt to find out that this was Anastasia”Rae said “Yes she is”Alan said

“Mother..Are you okay..Father will be here soon”Nikolas-Alexander said “I’m fine.. I know you're father had to go to the office for a while it’s okay”Genevieve said “Good.Do you want me to get you anything”Nikolas-Alexander ask “No.. I’m just glad that you that you're here with me”Genevieve said she took Nikolas-Alexander hand.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment