Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 34 (Skyelo)


At Alexis office~Alexis was working when Tea came in. “Tea, I’m glad you're here”Alexis said “Thank you for being the donor to save Alana, But I can’t work with you, I know you killed my brother”Tea said “Yes I did, Luis left me in labor in the snow, My little girl almost died. I did what I had to do, You would to the same for you son”Alexis said “Yes I would, Did you frame Skye for it”Tea ask “Yes I didn’t want to lose my daughter, Her father is Sonny Corinthos and I didn’t want him to know at the time and raise Kristina, I do hope you can get pass this,We will work great together”Alexis said “I want that too, But I don’t know , I know Luis wasn’t perfect but I loved him, He was my big brother and protected”Tea said “I get that I do, I have a brother and I would protected him with my life too”Alexis said “Then we both have family that we our loyal too”Tea said “Yes we do”Alexis said “I need time to think”Tea said “Alright”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sitting on the couch looking at wedding dress when Kate came in. “Kate, Thanks for coming, I want you to design me a dress, I kind of want one like this”Skye said she show Kate the picture, “Sure I can make it”Kate said “Good, I also want you to make a dress for Rae and my bridesmaids”Skye said “Sure, Who will be you're bridesmaids”Kate ask “I’m going to ask Lorenzo sister Tea and Emily”Skye said “Alright , Is it a outside wedding or in”Kate ask “I want it to be outside but I’m not sure”Skye said “Alright, What colors”Kate ask “Red dress for the bridesmaids and I want match dressing for my girls to wear”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We our planning the wedding, Kate is going to design the wedding dress and bridesmaid”Skye said “That’s great, It doesn't matter how much it cost, Nothing but the best for Skye”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Skye, You're so lucky”Kate said “Thank you”Skye said Kate left. “I will plan the honeymoon”Lorenzo said “I don’t know if I want to leave the girls”Skye said “Skye, It will be okay we can leave the twins with Rae”Lorenzo said “Alright, I Guess so”Skye said

At Skye’s hotel~Jax was their when Kate came in. “Kate”Jax said “Jax, How are you”Kate ask “Alright”Jax said “Do you hate that Carly left town”Kate ask “No, It would never work with Carly and I”Jax said “No it wouldn’t”Kate said Jax kiss Kate. “Wow , Where did that come from”Kate ask “”I don’t know, I’m sorry”Jax said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment