Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 33



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was alone sitting on the couch when Lorenzo and Anastasia came in.. “Anastasia. I’m glad you're here..We need to talk”Skye said Anastasia sit down by Skye. “I’m sorry about poison you and I’m glad you're okay.. I didn’t want to hurt you”Anastasia said “Then why did you”Skye ask “At first I didn’t know it was poison that Althea put in the tea till later on when you drink it and keep not feeling good I know what Althea was doing but I didn’t want to stop.. I want payback for what she did to me and I want to hurt both of you.. I was upset that you didn’t come and get me and left me with her! Anastasia yelled “Anastasia if we know you were out there we would move heaven and earth to get you. I was stole a baby and I would never do that to any child.. I know what Althea is like she hurt me too and I want to try to get pass this”Skye said “You too”Anastasia ask “Yes.. None of us are perfect”Skye said “I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to die”Anastasia said “We want you to stay here and for us to try”Lorenzo said “Really”Anastasia ask “Yes. Family means everything to you're mother and I.. You're mother is right if we know you were out there we would've found you”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I know it’s going to take time for you to trust me again and I get it”Anastasia said “Yes it is but we will all heal”Skye said “Thanks. I’m going to shower”Anastasia said she left. “Skye.. Do you want to forgive her”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know.. How can I be mad at my own daughter” Skye ask “No one can blame you for it”Lorenzo said “I know but we both aren’t perfect and maybe if things were different and we know about her she would not be raise by Althea. I know what she can do”Skye said “True. But it’s not either of our faults”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said as Luis came in. “Luis.. It’s good to see you.. Is the diner ready for tonight”Lorenzo ask “Yes the opening will be great.. I just came to check on Mother”Luis said “I’m fine and I will be their”Skye said “Mother..Are you sure”Luis ask “Yes. I will not miss this for the world”Skye said as Anastasia came down. “Why are you here”Luis ask “Luis.. You're sister is a part of this family and we will forgive her”Skye said “Yes Mother”Luis said “I know I miss up and I’m sorry”Anastasia said “I will see you at the opening”Luis said and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was in the den and look at a picture of Edward and Lila. “Thank you for saving my daughter”Alan said he put the picture back on the fireplace.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment