Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 56




At General Hospital~Alexander and Lorenzo and Skye and Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander were in the hallway when Dr Kelly came in saying that Genevieve lose the baby and she can’t have anymore. “No.. I need to tell my wife”Alexander said “No! You're not going anywhere neither my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo.. Genevieve needs me”Alexander said “How did you get shot in you're head and my daughter lose her baby.. What the hell is going on”Lorenzo yelled Alexander walk away and went into Genevieve room. “Daddy you need to calm down”Skylar said “I know.. I just”Lorenzo said “I know.. But somehow Genevieve is going to be okay.. And She needs us”Skylar said Lorenzo hug Skylar.. “You're right.. I’m so glad you're back”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skylar said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed and sleeping when Alexander came in and took her hand. “Oh Darling.. I’m so sorry”Alexander said as Genevieve wake up. “Alexander. What happened”Genevieve ask “Do you remember what happened at the house with Victor”Alexander ask “Yes.. He push me.. The baby”Genevieve said “The baby is gone.. I’m sorry”Alexander said “No! Genevieve yelled “I’m so sorry but we need to talk .. We can’t tell anyone that I shot Victor and killed him I need to go back to the house and clean it up.. We have to keep this between us”Alexander said “Why it was self-defect”Genevieve ask “True.. But I just can’t let my father know I killed his son.. I’m sorry I hate asking you to keep it a secret”Alexander said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Keep what a secret”Lorenzo ask “Nothing.. I lose my baby.. At least we can try again soon”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo look at Alexander. “Yes.. You need to rest right now.. I will be back”Alexander said and left. “Princess. Now that his gone.. We can talk now tell me what happened and I will fix it”Lorenzo said “Daddy. You can’t fix it all you can’t bring my baby back to me.. Now just leave it alone”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair. “Just tell me..Was this Victor.. That shot Alexander and cause you to miscarry”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. That’s why Alexander is going to the beach house to clean up.. Victor did this and Then Alexander killed him..Daddy I can’t lose my husband right now”Genevieve said “I will take care of it”Lorenzo said and left. Skye lay in Genevieve bed. “Oh Mother.. I want that baby so much”Genevieve said “I know baby.. But you have all the children you need. I need to tell you something.. The miscarry hurt you're chance of having another baby”Skye said “No! Genevieve yelled as Skylar came in and lay on the other side of Genevieve. “I figure you need me”Skylar said “Always”Genevieve said and she cried for the baby she lose.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment