Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 36 “Secrets”



At Genevieve/Alexander~ Lorenzo and Genevieve were sitting on the couch reading the information on Anastasia. “Oh Daddy we can’t use this.. Now I feel bad for Anastasia she had a breakdown because she was molested by someone she know.. Just like I was.. Oh Daddy”Genevieve said “ I know it’s a mess there has to be something else”Lorenzo said “We can’t use this against her.. I know what it’s like to have a breakdown and to be molested”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother... You were molested”Sunday Rose ask “Oh baby.. You weren’t supposed to heard that but yes by my riding teacher”Genevieve said “I’m sorry.. Did he go to jail”Sunday Rose and Genevieve and Lorenzo share a look. “I took care of him just like I will take care of this family”Lorenzo said “Well I’m glad you did”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Why did you leave early mother”Sunday Rose ask “Daddy and I need to talk...Daddy you sure go back to the party”Genevieve said “I will make us some tea’ Sunday Rose said and left. “Daddy..What are you going to do”Genevieve ask “I don’t know but you're right we can’t use this”Lorenzo said “Maybe this is why she was mad”Genevieve said “Maybe. Don’t forget to ask her to be in you're wedding”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said Lorenzo took the file and left and Genevieve wasn’t sure what to do when Nikolas-Alexander and Alexander came in. “Genevieve..Why did you leave early”Alexander ask “Daddy and I need to talk alone that’s all”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in with a tray of tea. “Genevieve .. Are you and Lorenzo up to something.”Alexander ask “I ask Felicia to find something on Anastasia and tonight we found out about her past”Genevieve said “What did you find out”Alexander ask “The reason that Anastasia is upset and I kind of understand her pain she had a breakdown after she was molested by someone she trust.. Just like I was”Genevieve said she cried a little. “You were molested”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes my riding teacher I keep it a secret from my family because of what my father does .. When Daddy found out”Genevieve said “He killed him”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said “I would do the same thing.. You're feeling a little human to her aren’t you”Alexander ask “Yes”Genevieve said “What is Papa going to to do”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment