Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 50




On the beach~Alexander and Genevieve wedding reception the family was there to celebrate the wedding .. Nikolas Alexander got up “I want to make a toast to Alexander and Genevieve my Grandparents who love me and took me in when my mother died and raise me as their own.. I love you both so much. I’m glad that you took me in and love me”Nikolas-Alexander said “Oh sweetheart that was wonderful”Genevieve said she kiss her son. “Thanks Mother.. I’m sorry for the past”Nikolas-Alexander said “You were just trying to figure out life that’s all”Genevieve said “Yes we love you son”Alexander said “We will never forget Bianca”Genevieve said “Never”Alexander said “Genevieve it’s time for you to dance with me”Lorenzo said he took Lorenzo hand and they dance. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve I hope that even though you're pregnant you will listen to the doctors about you're pills”Lorenzo said “I will Daddy. It’s time for you to stop take care of me”Genevieve said “I know it’s just hard”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said Lorenzo lean closer to Genevieve. “His not going to hurt you”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Just leave Victor alone”Genevieve said as Skye came by.. “Can I cut in”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Skye share a dance.

“Skye..What is it”Lorenzo ask as they share a dance. “I don’t want you and Genevieve to start fighting about Victor right now”Skye said “I was just telling Genevieve if Victor goes after her I will deal with him”Lorenzo said “I know you will..Are you okay with Genevieve pregnancy”Skye ask “Not really..I just pray she listen to the doctors”Lorenzo said “She will.. Now just relax”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo.

Alexander was holding Lorenzo Jr and Genevieve was holding little Skye as they share a dance. “Oh Genevieve today was wonderful”Alexander said “Expect for Victor”Genevieve said “Don’t go there”Alexander said Skylar got up. “I want to make a toast to my sister and Alexander you both will get through anything together because you love each other”Skylar said “Thank you”Genevieve said they share a hug. “Alexander. You better make my daughter happy.. I know you both love each other and will take care of each other”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment