Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 28



At The Quartermaine crypt~Alan was there and went by Lila and Edward grave. “I have some great news.. Skye is going to be okay thanks to Lorenzo but it’s not over yet when Skye finds out that it was her own daughter who poison her .. It’s going to break my daughter and I’m scare”Alan said as Tracy came in. “This is not going to break Skye. Nothing well”Tracy said “Tracy. When Skye find out that her own daughter poison her”Alan said “Skye going to be mad but Skye a mother and we forgive.. We all have done something.. You say when Skye first came to town she wanted payback”Alan said “Yes she wanted to take something that father loved so she took ELQ that is different than poison someone”Alan said “True.. Who knows maybe Lorenzo already took care of her. That was a foolish mistake on Anastasia part forgive what Lorenzo does”Tracy said “Yeah. I'm just glad that Lorenzo was a match for Skye.. He love my daughter”Alan said “Yeah I guess so”Tracy said “Why are you here”Alan ask “I want to tell Daddy that we got ELQ back”Tracy said “Good”Alan said “Thanks.. No one is going to take us down”Tracy said “No.. Let’s go”Alan said

At Alexander office~Alexander was working on a deal he was so upset that he lose ELQ back to the Quartermaine when Genevieve came in.”Genevieve..Why are you here ’Alexander ask “I want to talk to you that’s all. Do you have a min”Genevieve ask “For you yes.. What is it”Alexander ask “Aunt Tea is back and opening a law office and wants me to work as her legal asst. I will have say in case and etc.. What do you think”Genevieve ask Alexander got up from his desk and pull Genevieve in. “I say take it.. You will be so happy there and I know you miss the law”Alexander said “Yes but what if I fall”Genevieve ask “You will not.. You need to stare believe in yourself”Alexander said “What about the children and our plan for more”Genevieve ask “We can hire nannies. You need to be happy too”Alexander said “I do miss the law and all that it stand for”Genevieve said “Then take it”Alexander said “Alright.. I will take the chance”Genevieve said “Good.. Now I have to get back to work”Alexander said “Well you be late”Genevieve ask “Yes I’m sorry”Alexander ask “It’s okay.. I have a lot of work to do about the wedding”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and she left.

At General Hospital~Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo were in bed together when Luis and Skylar and Laurel and John came in. “Mother.. How are you doing”Skylar ask “I’m going to be okay. I know it was you're sister who did this to me”Skye said “We our glad you're okay mother”Luis said “Oh Luis.. You are always my son”Skye said “I know”Luis said “Good.. I love all of my children and we will figure this out about Anastasia”Skye said “Yes we will”Lorenzo said “Yes..When do you get out”Skylar ask “Tomorrow”Skye said “Good”Skylar said “We love you Mother”Laurel said they kiss Skye and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment